Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 400ex Parts for sale

400ex Parts for sale

I have a few parts for sale, Prices dont include shipping, Shipping will be in your hands. Any Questions you can call me at 218 329 5768. Am by my phone all the time.

2000 Honda 400ex Frame, PC Red K&K Gusseted this frame, Frame is straight. Comes with Sub frame. Sub Frame is bent a little bit.. Can be straightend. Asking 150 OBO + Shipping

2000 Honda 400ex Stock Swinger, No cracks. Swinger bearings seam to be in good shape with no play in the rear end. asking 100 OBO + shipping

2000 Honda 400ex Stock Stearing stem. Great shape, Not bent. Comes with 7/8 mounts. 50 OBO + shipping

2000 Honda 440ex Motor, Motor has Wiseco 440BB with 11.5-1 Piston TC Racing Nationals Cam, TC racing CDI box, TC racing Shorty Full system, Motor comes with Carb, oil tank and oil cooler, all electrical. Ran good befor I pulled it out. Leaks oil from Valve cover, Helicoil needed for valve cover bolts. asking 500 OBO + shipping

2003 Honda 400ex Frame, PC blue. Sub frame grab bar is bent up, How ever the sub frame is straight. Frame is straight and has a Small crack were the Steering Stem mounts to the frame. asking 100 OBO + shipping

Full Flight +2+1 a-arms, Could use new PC and new Heims. 100 OBO + Shipping

Works Pro Series Shocks, Only ridin on twice!(front and Back set up for +2 a-arms) These are Quad Cross shocks with remote rezzies. Both rebound and compression adjustable. Come with the tools. Bottom springs are The Works Blue, mids are white tops are gold... These are the single line shocks "NOT" dual lines. Definately "distinguishable" from standard works shocks! Threaded pre-load (Tpl) is standard. Available on the A-T-Steeler fronts with Multi-Rate springs, Remote reservoirs (Rez), and the fully adjustable Pro Series with (ACR) remotes (shown). Asking 400 OBO + Shipping

TCS Dual Rate Shocks, Older style Shocks with C-clip preload adjustability. One line is broke off Shocks(easy Fix). 100 OBO+ shipping

LSR T-Pin Spindles, In good shape, Balls joints seam to be in good shape, Comes with 4 Sets of LSR Tie Rods For +2 A-arms. Asking 300 OBO+ shipping

White Bros E-series Slip on. has Been hit by the Brake Rotor. But other wise is in prety good shape. Asking 75 OBO+ shipping.

Thanks, Nick

Full Flight +2+1 a-arms, Could use new PC and new Heims. 100 OBO + Shipping

pics to dfischer@stny.rr.com
    www.6gearmotorsports.com

Pics sent, Let me know when you get them.

Nick

Originally posted by Groves187
    Pics sent, Let me know when you get them.

Nick
    havent got them yet
    www.6gearmotorsports.com

Pics of the a-arms.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (13.0 KB, 343 views)

Pics, Sorry there small, Takin them with my phone..
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (15.3 KB, 343 views)

pics2
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (15.7 KB, 341 views)

Last pic. A-arms are not bent.
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (16.5 KB, 345 views)

got pics of motor?

Yes, I will run out and get some, Give me a couple mins.

Nick

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast