Thread: diesel mule

diesel mule

my dad and i have been looking around trying to see if we can find a turbo kit for our mule or if there are any upgrades to the fuel system like like injectors upgraded fuel rail etc.

up grades

i work at a kawi shop ,we havent found anything yet.let me know some one will find somthing soon.

Hey Bro,

I have the diesel, blew a head gacket replaced it and it seems to run ok but still overheats - it doesn't appear the water is circulating. I replaced the w. pump and thermostat as well - no change

any thoughts
    Teufel

Appalachian Motorsports
    Appalachianmotorsports.com

METZGERHUND MOTORSPORTS

muel prob

ck the fan.make shure the fans working ,ck your fuse.are you in any mud? wash out the rad.good make shure theres nothing blocking the rad.we havent had any problems.my kids ride the crap out of ours.they have knocked off the fenders.rear lights but no problems.also ck the air filter makeshure its clean. let me know,if i can help. just thought. ck the thermasat it might be blocked ck the water flow. i talked to the tecks at work try parking on a hill with the frount up.there could be a air lock trust me it worked....