Thread: bar Clamps

bar Clamps

Anybody have ModQuad Handlebar Clamps? If you do would you please post pics of it. Thanks
    2005 Honda 416ex 11:1 Fan Cooled
    -HMF Full Exhaust
    -HotCams Stage 2
    -HD Cam Chain
    -Nerf Bars
    -ITP Holeshot's all around
    -K&N Air Filter
    -AC Racing Front Bumber
    -Renthal Sprockets and Chain

Yea I have the one with flames on it, I like it alot but I don't have any pictures of it right now. Try this post below that's on this site of another members modquad clamp or do a search for modquad...

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=modquad

I do....I'll try and snap a pic. They're pretty nice. It's handy not to have to redrill new holes in your plastics for the keyhole and dummy lights.
    CRASH COUNTER -- 7

'05 400ex
    Yoshimura __ Houser Long Travel +1 __ Elka Elite Quad Rate __ IMS Roll __ Pro Taper SE __ SLC Quad Customs +2 Swinger __ 450R carb __ Maiers __ GenX Atv __ K&N __ Outerwear __ UM __ Renthal __ Skat Trak Haulers __ T-9 Bajas w/ Razrs __ Blingstar John Natalie Victory __ Pro Armor __ Big Gun Rev box __

The up close one is a little blurry...sorry....that's what you get with junk digitals.

CRASH COUNTER -- 7

'05 400ex
    Yoshimura __ Houser Long Travel +1 __ Elka Elite Quad Rate __ IMS Roll __ Pro Taper SE __ SLC Quad Customs +2 Swinger __ 450R carb __ Maiers __ GenX Atv __ K&N __ Outerwear __ UM __ Renthal __ Skat Trak Haulers __ T-9 Bajas w/ Razrs __ Blingstar John Natalie Victory __ Pro Armor __ Big Gun Rev box __

thanks guys. Thats what i was looking for. I am getting the one like buster's. I just wanted to make sure the reverse light and neutral light went in them.
    -HMF Full Exhaust
    -HotCams Stage 2
    -HD Cam Chain
    -Nerf Bars
    -K&N Air Filter
    -AC Racing Front Bumber

keyhole

FYI if you didn't know, the keyhole moves to the front side of the bar (you can't really see it in the picture. You have to remove the key switch from your electrical panel. It's very easy, just follow the key switch down to where it plugs in. It's gravy from there.
    CRASH COUNTER -- 7

'05 400ex

yea i know how to remove the key switch. i had to do it when i lost my only key and had to buy another one. the previous owner lost the second key and me being dumb didn't get another one made. so instead of $5 being spent on a spare $25 was spent.lol.learned my lesson.
    -HMF Full Exhaust
    -HotCams Stage 2
    -HD Cam Chain
    -Nerf Bars
    -K&N Air Filter
    -AC Racing Front Bumber

I know this thread is a lil dated but will one of these made for an 05- 07 fit my 03?? I think so but i just wanted to make sure before i buy it..
    03 Honda 400ex: Built for Xc

01 Yamaha Blaster: Gettin' built

Thanks 08 Sponsors: Amsoil, GTThunder, HMF Engineering, Ready Racing, & Vengeance Clothing Ltd.

Originally posted by flauge
    I know this thread is a lil dated but will one of these made for an 05- 07 fit my 03?? I think so but i just wanted to make sure before i buy it..
    yes it will

Thanks speedy! I think I'm gonna get it.
    03 Honda 400ex: Built for Xc

01 Yamaha Blaster: Gettin' built

Thanks 08 Sponsors: Amsoil, GTThunder, HMF Engineering, Ready Racing, & Vengeance Clothing Ltd.