Thread: Warn 424

Warn 424

Hola i was just browsing around and came upon the warn 424..I thought this is a great idea and quickly researched this product and everything seems to be great so i want to get it.But my dad seems to think otherwise he says "don't get it you'll just have more problems and your ATV will brake down more easily"can anybody tell me if this is a good product because i would love to switch between 2 and 4 wheel drive...Ive got a 1988 Honda Foreman 300 FW-Thanks
    1988 Honda FourTrax Foreman 300 FW 4x4
    12x7 Douglas Rattlesnake
    Front=Kenda bear claw 24x8x12
    Rear=Kenda Executioner 25x10x12

Get it ! We have it on our 01 Rancher 350 and its great ! Never had any problems. And it gives a much sportier feel to it when your in 2 wheel drive.
    Honda TRX300EX
    Honda Recon 250 ~ Sold
    Honda Rancher 350
    Built Ford Tough

I think its he best thing ever. You get a lot more control and ledd wear and tear on your 4 wheeler. The only problem i've ever had out of it was that it tries to slip back into 4x4 sumtimes. It starts to grind but i readjusted it and never had any other problems.

We added the 424 on my son's 2004 Rancher and it was one of the best additions one could make to that machine. Installation in not a half-hour quickie however and you may need to adjust it once in a while but the adjustment process is simple and it really does make it like a whole nuther machine.