Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next stop AVA, MO - who's coming???

Next stop AVA, MO - who's coming???

The OMAR track in Ava, Mo is being prepped as we speak for the national next weekend. Everyone here is really excited about hosting their first national. I have posted a few pics of the track from several months ago. There are a bunch of changes since these were taken. Some signature features have been added including a downhill ski jump leading to a tricky high banked sweeping 180 and then back up horsepower hill (a long uphill straightaway). I'll try to get some updated pictures on here in a day or two.

So - who all is coming?

Stuart Family Racing
    Bill #89
    Zach #99
    Nick #78

my friend Nick and I will be coming from Minnesota. Daryl Rath might even make it out also.
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

#16 ed howie will be there coming in from ny state. blew both machines in ashtabula that hurt us. but they are ready to go now. track looks awsum
    rustee...
    Yellow #6 honda 350r open am
    Way too much to list.

Orange/black #6 honda 450r ex hybrid 4-stroke B - 265-B
    Also way to much to list.

I wish i had all the money i spent back !! id be rich.

Thank you to my 2007 sponsors Rath racing, L.A Sleeve-Pro/X, Berik boots , Klotz lubricants, Advanced Machineing, Case racing, ESR and now baldwin motor sports as that is were my money is going

Extreme atv racing rules~!!

this should be an easy week its just us 3 def a top 3 finish!!!!!!!
    well just dreaming!!!!!!!!! rustee
    Way too much to list.

Thank you to my 2007 sponsors Rath racing, L.A Sleeve-Pro/X, Berik boots , Klotz lubricants, Advanced Machineing, Case racing, ESR and now baldwin motor sports as that is were my money is going

Rustee, what classes do you run? this is my first national. i went to Tulsa last winter. i'm looking at running Vet 30+ and 4 Stroke B.

patrick
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

patrickj75
    my son runs 265b/ 4 stroke b/ open class we run 2 bikes. this is our second year. if you see our trailer stop by and say high! take care patrick. rustee...........
    Way too much to list.

i'll do that! my friend runs a YFZ #319. i have a 450R with blue plastic #75.

we will be there sometime friday from n.c.

LONG RIDE !!

Sorry about not getting any more pictures posted. The place looks so much different every day that you wouldn't recognize it from pics anyway.

Log onto www.ozarksatvraceway.com or www.twincreeksraceway.com to follow the very first EDT live webcast.
    Stuart Family Racing
    Bill #89
    Zach #99
    Nick #78

Pro top 5 is batista,mitch,hitt,goodman,and creech in mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast