Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrecked- Killed It Man

Wrecked- Killed It Man

I WAS riding home ysterday- andwent into a trail i haven't went in before down a little hill and came to a place i couldn't cross-i think a 4wd made the trail-deep ruts steep hill- so i turned around and went back to the road- sitting on the slop of the little hill- i slipped on the clutch and it came up with me- i couldn't hold it so i bailed- and slipped down- looked and my bike was about to fall more than all the way over on it's top so i jumped up and football tackled it--trying to keep it off the handel bars--hut 1 hut 2- rahh- bear hugged that------ couldn't help it though- it came right on back and i watched the bars kick over to the right and the headlight plastic crack all up- sux man- i hate that-- i had just cleaned the pooh out of it right before i left the house-
    i rolled it back on it's wheels and the handel bars were bent closer to me and bent down to the right side- the plastic where the screws go in to hold it on- cracked all that- it was flappin in the wind on the way home- and the headlight plastic- from where the green netral light to the far right corner is all cracked up- i can see my wires in there - and the rear fender's on my right side are cracked- from being folded backwards- all the way to where it goes down the side of the bike ahhhhh hate it man- to make all this even worse- when i was flipping it back on it's wheels out of the ditch
    --i twisted my ankel- what next -now i'm here with destroyed plastic on the most loved posetion and a black and blue right ankle- sux
    Last edited by "BLAHH"300!!; 10-29-2001 at 08:07 AM.
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

That does stink without a doubt,,been there a few times,,,,but I see your still alive and able to type so things could be a-lot worse,,get well dude..

HEY RICO-

YOU COULD PROBABLY MOVE THIS INTO THE- TRAILTAIL FORUM MAN

I WASSN'T THINING WHEN I PUT IT HERE
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

hey yo ex-citing 300

At least now you have a good excuse to move your headlight to look like a Banshee, and a good reason to get some kewl new plastic.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

GOOD POINT MAN

i was thinking about that last night before i went to sleep-
    getting some of those- fog lights from wal-mart- and putting on it
    got to move my key switch and my nuetral // reverse lights-

- how- where should i mount the fog lights - i don't have any fender's on front- their shaved smooth with the side panels-
    under// behind the frotn bumper and sticks and stuff will interfier
    with em'- humm?- need new bars too
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

Lightbulb

I would guess that u maybe could mount the new lights to the frame. Making a bracket would help out. You'll have to get in a creative state of mind to do it right. I'd buy the lights with the wire mesh brush covers.

Good luck dude
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

ahhh!!! another thing messed up

i went back out there to try and put back together what was messed up in my earlier post-
    took off my rear fender looked around and my- DG PIPE IS ABOUT TO FALL OFF- man what next-
    i guess when it flipped- the pipe scrapped the ground and bent it untill the brackett holding it on the grab bar broke-
    ( i was running the little tires)- so it didn't have much clearance with them on- i believe this can be fixed with a little weld bead-
    but i had to go and back track the whole pipe- and tighten every bolt holding it on- i guess it just jarred the pooh out of it- sux
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

fixed

got everything fixed - today- wassn't so bad after all-
    i took off my bar plastic - drilled a hole on the front left side
    of my hood and put my switch up there- tak-welded my
    pipe brackett back on and- moved my bars back up-
    now i just have the broken rear plastic and the handel bars are bent a little to the right- i'll find someone stronger than me to bend them the rest of the way0back into shape-

now just for the new foglights and removing my old stock head light-and - renthal here i come

everyone that has already done this to the 300ex- where did you relocate your- neutral / reverse lights-
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

screw the lights

when i took the headlight off my old 300 after i bent the bracket, i didnt even worry about the lights. trust me, after a week u wont even notice theyre gone. but if u have to have them, i have no clue where u could put em?! later

:devil

aol: senateskater07

nah i gots to have my lights man

i go camping alot and use my bike as a toy at night as well as during the day- so i need my lights
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast