Thread: Got Fly Bars, what to do with indicators?

Got Fly Bars, what to do with indicators?

Ok, i got some free fly bars and i need to know where i should put my N and R indicators. I know someone on here fabricated like a metal plate or something, can i get pictures or ideas? I prefer not drilling in plastic though...
    2005 TRX 400ex
    Few mods

2005 Raptor 80 (bro's)

92% of teens have switched to rap music, if your part of the other 8% put this in your sig.

Got a Honda ATV? We need these forums rolling: Check out

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/index.php

(Put Jbacon for referrer)

Re: Got Fly Bars, what to do with indicators?

Originally posted by JBacon
    Ok, i got some free fly bars and i need to know where i should put my N and R indicators. I know someone on here fabricated like a metal plate or something, can i get pictures or ideas? I prefer not drilling in plastic though...
    well is it old or new version?? well i have a old 03 that got new bars , what i did was put em in the light bot think not in the light on the back side like the are facing you it looks reaaly good the i put some super glue around it to hold it in GOODLUCK

take them out. they disconect on the left side a bit south of the gas tank.

I just put on a set of Pro Taper bars, and I had been wondering the same thing about the light and key cluster.
    However, I was able to put the lights/key plastic mount back on under the crossbar. It is no longer secured by the screw (that attached to the old bars), the fact I can tilt it back and forth allows my to insert/remove the key. I put the neutral light in the lowest hole (where the reverse light belongs) and now I can see when the transmission is in neutral. I am not as concerned about knowing I am in reverse.
    It may not be a slick permanent fix, but it has gotten me by until I find something better.
    The remaining issue is where to attach the choke control?
    NotSoYoungAnymore Nor Cal ATV
    más tequila y los caballos frescos para mis hombres

RnJ Racing, Teixeira Tech Racing, Precision Racing Products,
    Spy Optics, MDK Motorsports, DWT, SixSixOne