Thread: HELP with SHOX!!!!!

HELP with SHOX!!!!!

hello again, i have a 96 warrior with a blown rear shock, i was wondering if ne1 knew what kind would be good to buy. i dont really want to spend a whole lot, so ne thing cheap that would still be "good enough" basically. thanx

well you could always get a rear works shock, they're pretty good and not too expensive
    1996 Yamaha Warrior 350
    -PC candy apple red frame
    -G-Force extended rear axle
    -Tusk Front sport bumper
    -HMF Sport Series Pipe
    -FMF Hi-Flo Header Pipe
    -Tusk Front wheel spacers
    -Moose bars
    -K&N Air Filter
    -Holeshots
    -Red Powermadd handguards
    -MORE TO COME!!

"I was in 6th gear tapped and some chick on a moped passed me."

banshee rear shock off ebay. One of the best upgrades I've done.

I would suggest axis,works, or elka, There all good and reliable. You could just get another stock rear shock or find a other brand shock thats cheap and fits.
    2002 Honda 440ex

Mods: 06 plastic, Noleen HVO exhaust, 440 big bore kit, Hotcams Stage 2, JE 13:1 High Preformance Piston, New valves and Springs, Freshly Rebuilt Carb, +1 A-arms, Stock axle with +4" spacers, aluminum air box, custom air box lid, Razr's on front, Kenda in back, Pro Armor Nerfs, Fly handle Bars, Oura Grips, New Black honda seat, Fresh Black Powder Coating all around, Air Scoops, K&N Filter with Sleeve, Aftermarket metal Thumb Throttle, and alot more but cant think of it.

2008 Yamaha Grizzly 660

Mods: 27in ITP Mudlites, 1000 pound warn winch, and um.. well stock pretty much...