Thread: Race Fuel

Race Fuel

Im checking to see how many racers would buy race fuel at the races I will have Sunoco 110 and possibly 112.....priced to sell just depends let me know also would like to sell other than at the races so if you need fuel pm me!!!

Broc Bromley
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

Broc, you would have to let everyone know for sure what races you would be selling it at and the price per gallon, so they could determine if they wanted to get it when they got there.

Klotz sells at the GNCC's but they couldn't make it to one race and I know they didn't announce that they were not going to be there. This really could have hurt a rider, being that they depended on getting their fuel at the race.

So just make sure to be at the races you say you are gonna be at.

If the price was better that we get it for here, i would purchase it from you.
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

I first want to see how much intrest i am going to be getting im figuring some where around 6.50 to 7 a gallon have to wait and see what the company says i have to sell it for....let me know how many of you would buy and i will get you an exact amount and decide what races i can make and how much you would like to buy..

Broc
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

I can be at newark witha 55 gallon drum of 110 octane race fuel 7 bucks a gallon or 5 gallons for 30 dollars prices will be lower at future races if i can sell enough!!!!

also willing to sell out right can get aobut as much as you need just pm me and we can set up a deal

Broc Bromley
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class

i would buy from you

im in for 5 gallons jugs!

Guys i wish i had more intrest 2 people just isnt worth driving 4 hours and spending 300 some odd dollars on a 55 gallon drum if we can get more intrest to where i could sell a whole drum i would come to everyrace so get he word out but im afraid i just wont make it to newark sorry guys
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class

i think you will need to advertise with some flyers to hand out at the races or mail to the racers. this forum only gets to a handfull of mhsc racers. there is an average of 105 racers at each race. maybe you could help sponsor the series next year and get the word out, anyways just my thoughts. i will spread the word as best as i can.
    shep