Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Race in Wisconsin

Race in Wisconsin

Here is a pic of DJ riding the new Can Am 450
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

One of Devon riding it
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.

DJ

Devon

The boys won the team race in WI on Saturday. 1st overall in the Pro Class, lapping every other team out there. What a day!

awsome, i new you guys didn't need me. sorry i couldn't make it.

good job guys!

great job! how did they like the DS 450? how about a ride report?
    MSHCS #44
    Iowa cross country series # 18

everything they say about its true. it feels really light and nimble. I didn't ride it very fast because I wasn't used to it. It did lack low end power but that could be fixed with a few mods, plus I'm used to my Rossier and hotcams stage 1 and JE 13:1 piston all in all I really liked it and wouldnt mind racing one. I think its gonna be a beast in the woods
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

where did you get the can am bike? and whose was it and did you race it or your own bikes? i have read some good reports about it in atv sport magazine. great job guys!

They raced on their own bikes. Can Am had a team from Wisconsin there to race the new bike. They were just kind enough to let some people ride it after the race. It is a really neat bike. Still has some quirks to work out and a rider would have to have it specified to what they wanted, but all in all the new Can Am looked and rode great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast