Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2007 ATVA MX Nationals-#10-Sunset Ridge MX - Walnut, IL

The call that was made was that Joe Byrd is the only solid runner in the ATVA and the other guys wouldn't be able to qualify for a WPSA race. I think Brown and Lawson showed they can run with the guys in the WPSA race.

Explain to me if I misunderstood the original comments.."Only 8 Pros raced this weekend. The ATVA MX pro race is a joke. Byrd will be champion over the also ran guys who could not qualify for the WPSA."
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

""I'm sure there will be great TV coverage to see for all that were not there. With all the cameras out there I bet they got all the great racing action for us to see for ourselves.""

I think I heard a wet towel snap! BAHAHAHAHAHA
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

Originally posted by quad2xtreme
    The call that was made was that Joe Byrd is the only solid runner in the ATVA and the other guys wouldn't be able to qualify for a WPSA race. I think Brown and Lawson showed they can run with the guys in the WPSA race.

Explain to me if I misunderstood the original comments.."Only 8 Pros raced this weekend. The ATVA MX pro race is a joke. Byrd will be champion over the also ran guys who could not qualify for the WPSA."
    I don't think you misunderstood anything.We know that Lawson and Brown can compete at the top level.I was referring to Cindi,as i thought she misunderstood the thread.
    04 450r:Tag ,powermadd ,Pro armor ,HMF ,DG ,Rad ,Lonestar ,Hiper,Maxxis,Quadfast
    86 250r
    93 300 fourtrax

I was at Walnut this past weekend and saw the pro motos. There is no doubt in my mind that Byrd, Lawson, and P. Brown would qualify for the show at the WPSA. They are just as fast as the top runnners in the WPSA.

This is the first ATVA National I have been to this year. The other four or five guys that have been running pro this year at the ATVA have no business being there in my opinion. They weren't even in the same zip code as the front runners. It looked like two seperate races at times. Its pretty sad that anyone willing to shell out for a pro card can line up on the gate and make a fool of themselves.

About the only thing more boring then the second moto was the big Woman's Pro-am race with two people.

Sad to say but when I was at High Point the Pro-Am class more enjoyable to watch then the pros.....
    724-875-9985 CALL OR TEXT

---VPS RACING---
    --- ZMCYCLES.COM ---
    **HARLEY DAVIDSON & HONDA**

It looks to me that the fast guys are in ATVA. Or did I read the results wrong.
    Honda 06 450ER
    Walsh A-arms and 25:17 Swing Arm, Fox, Duncan 470, Rath

Honda 06 450ER (practice and backup)
    Roll Design A-Arms, Custom Axis, Holz Rear linkage, DASA Engine work

This is getting old.The top 6 riders right now are split between the two.7- aprox 18 are all at one and 90% of the next 20 best riders that are racing the nationals are all at that one too.And that would be the wpsa.Maybe next year things will change but in 07 thats the way it is.And I am talking about the pro class so lets not all start crap about pro am guys that are faster then some of the riders in my post.

FACTORY SUPPORT?

Honda should give a litttle more attention to the ATVA especially with Joe being the ATVA Champion on a Honda! Maybe this would help bring a little more attention to the ATVA.???
    I've been hearing so much about Factorys doing so much for our sport and all.... Since there are 2 series at the same time, All Factorys should have 2 seperate MX teams that consist of at least 4 Full sponsored riders and 2 full sponsored rigs. Then they could be present at both series and keep it interesting!

It's kind of sad that team Suzuki have stacked their team with the fastest riders (well almost the fastest) and still can't find their way to the podium in the *ATVA*anymore! LOL!yes, this is a challenge!LOL!

Kawasaki's Team must be scared of Byrd, Lawson, and Brown too!

113 STILL 2 STROKING!!!

I'm starting to think......bullet...........hmmm

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567