Thread: Mystery switch

Mystery switch

This switch i have a picture of is on my 1988 Honda fourtrax fw 4x4 ok so its broken but now when i want to replace it its to different pieces oem.So does anybody recognize this switch my uncle could have changed this switch but i dont know he passed away so i cant ask him.Can somebody tell ME what this is from. And is there a aftermarket switch available with everything. The hole in the switch is where a gray on/off switch was
    1988 Honda FourTrax Foreman 300 FW 4x4
    12x7 Douglas Rattlesnake
    Front=Kenda bear claw 24x8x12
    Rear=Kenda Executioner 25x10x12

Re: Mystery switch

Yea, its simply a on/off switch for the headlights. then you have the yellow one which controls the high/low beams. Honda store should have one for you...couldn't be too much...as for OEM...im not sure..check...i mean a switch is just that...you could mount a toggle in there, but it wouldn't look as clean as oem.

Originally posted by SmokeyJohn
    This switch i have a picture of is on my 1988 Honda fourtrax fw 4x4 ok so its broken but now when i want to replace it its to different pieces oem.So does anybody recognize this switch my uncle could have changed this switch but i dont know he passed away so i cant ask him.Can somebody tell ME what this is from. And is there a aftermarket switch available with everything. The hole in the switch is where a gray on/off switch was

Definitely your headlight on / off switch
    Honda TRX300EX
    Honda Recon 250 ~ Sold
    Honda Rancher 350
    Built Ford Tough