Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Coyote Hill-Waukon,IA-Afternoon Race

Once again a great big thank you to Harlen for taking the awesome pictures and letting me use them to do this report. Well see you all next month at Watson's Farm. Let's hope for some good weather and some more fantastic racing action.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Will there be a gallery of all the pictures taken by Harlen? Thanks again for the coverage report Monica and thanks to Harlen for making the haul to Iowa to snap the photos!
    2005 XC TRX450R
    IATVHSS #56 B-Class
    Dustin S.

Thumbs up

Thanks monica for the report and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the sacrifice to give us computer racers race reports!!!! your awesome!!

and dusty Fantastic job on 20 overall dang girl!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kim Muzzarelli #102

Thanks again Monica for the great coverage and great to see ya Harlen in Iowa. Hope you come back to see us. mommab

Thanks again Monica for the race report. It was good to see Harlen again thanks again for the shirt it was nice of you to give all 1st place shirts.

Thanks kim I was shooting for a top 50 and was shocked when I saw that.. I think the heat and the rough track got to a lot of people when you don't start thawing out until it reaches 85 degrees 90 isn't too bad

Dusty
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of ATVriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

1st place +30 2010 IATVHSS
    #28 IATVHSS 09 Polaris 525S and 525IRS
    1st Place Industry Class 2008 Heartland Challenge
    1st Place Industry Class 2007 Maxxis 12 hrs
    www.cdracingonline.com
    check out the products we carry http://www.cdracingonline.com/sell.html

It was great to finally attend an IATVHSS Race, and I will be back again next year because the Kyner's and their dedicated staff run a top notch race program for ATVs.

I felt right at home, even though, I was well over a 1,000 miles from home with all the warm greetings from racers that I have never met or met only in passing in the past, which meant alot since I didn't arrive in town till 3:30AM, and I set the alarm for 7:00AM, so I could be at the track in time for the Youth racing action.

Needless to say, I was worn out before the day even started, but I tried to stay on my toes and capture as much action as possible and even tried out some new photo ideas like the Barn action photos. The heat I could have done without because I was completed exhausted by the end of the day.

As always, Monica did an awesome job with the forum race coverage, and I depend on her for almost all my Live Race Coverage, which is appreciated by many of the site members.

Also, I found out how many people really depend on C&D Racing for their ATV needs as it seemed like every rider on the Podium gave thanks to Colby & Dusty, which was great to hear. Without C&D Racing, ATVriders.com would have never become what is today as they have been a major contributor to the site even before I took the site to the next level along with the help of Pappy and all the other contributors over the years.

For those of you wondering, I am not finished with the coverage from the IATVHSS race because I have several video interviews to release, and I am preparing an article covering the series and its racers as well.

Harlen
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567