Thread: Faster!

Faster!

I want to make my trx faster, so i was planning on getting a bigger bore and hotcams... but i dont know were to get them can you tell me where or what other parts can make my trx faster!
    06 ltr450

Pro Taper Charmichael, Fly racing Barpad and Clamps, Cherry bomb, pro armor nerfs, ac racing bumper, removed baffle and lid, lonestar graphics and seat cover, hisnson complete clutch, hinson clutch cover, maxxis razr mx on the rear on douglas beadlocks, Acerbic HandGuards (Black), Renthal 13th front sprocket, KandN Filter, Outwear, Full yosh system, rental diamond grips, Pro desing Kil switch

Thumper Racing makes a 286 kit.
    Hmf and Pro circuit have awesome exauhst systems.
    Get a good air filter, take out your airbox.
    Versha makes valves.
    you can use a web cam.
    i also recommend an aftermarket cdi.

or just get a bigger bike
    Zach #62
    Kool Kidz ATV / Breezewood Proving Grounds
    2007 honda 450
    Sparks/K&N/Pro Taper/Pro Armor/ Gforce/ Fox/ SMC/ DWT/ Maxxis/ Houser/Streamline/Precision/ LSR/ PEP

Re: Faster!

Originally posted by culichi
    I want to make my trx faster, so i was planning on getting a bigger bore and hotcams... but i dont know were to get them can you tell me where or what other parts can make my trx faster!
    im one of the biggest 250 supporters but it honestly would not be worth it
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

if your gonna do anything, you should top it all out with a rev box, which adds hp at certains rpms, and by adding rpms increasing top speed. Already with big gun exhaust alone at the top of fifth gear, i would hit the rev limiter.
    2007 Yamaha YFZ450 Special Edition (Mine)
    LRD Pro4 Series Full Exhaust, Full DG Skidplates, DG V-Lite Pro (Black) Bumper, DG Grab Bar, Pro Taper Handlebars, Pro Armor Kill Switch, Dynojet Jet Kit, NoToil Airbox, K&N Air Filter, Dynatek CDI Box

2006 Yamaha Raptor 700 (Mine)
    Stock

2004 Suzuki LTZ-250 (Brothers)
    Yoshi Slip On Pipe

2002 Arctic Cat 375 4x4 (Dad's)

2003 Arctic Cat 250 4x4 (Mine)

Originally posted by mx825
    Thumper Racing makes a 286 kit.
    Hmf and Pro circuit have awesome exauhst systems.
    Get a good air filter, take out your airbox.
    Versha makes valves.
    you can use a web cam.
    i also recommend an aftermarket cdi.
    Thumper makes no such kit, unless for whatever reason it is not on their website.

Check the FAQ, that will tell you all you need to know
    Respect is earned, never given.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

Originally posted by ryanh250ex
    Thumper makes no such kit, unless for whatever reason it is not on their website.
    Thumper Racing makes a 286 kit. No clue why it isn't on there.

yeah i was cheking and there isnt but i guess im going to call
    06 ltr450

Pro Taper Charmichael, Fly racing Barpad and Clamps, Cherry bomb, pro armor nerfs, ac racing bumper, removed baffle and lid, lonestar graphics and seat cover, hisnson complete clutch, hinson clutch cover, maxxis razr mx on the rear on douglas beadlocks, Acerbic HandGuards (Black), Renthal 13th front sprocket, KandN Filter, Outwear, Full yosh system, rental diamond grips, Pro desing Kil switch

if you were to bore out a 250ex and have all the works you would be a sleeper with some serious power. If you take a 400ex (397cc) and bore it out to a 440cc and have the stroker, cams, exhaust you will beat 450's. A modifyed engine performs better than a stock engine of that cc. IE: Honda TRX250ex (229cc) vs Suzuki 250(249cc) the Honda can beat it. And if you were to bore out your 250ex 20 more cc you would easily beat the Suzuki.

"culichi" U should Probably start out buy getting an Exhuast, The best exhuast is Curtis Parks But if to expensensive definetly get an HMF. After that get a Jet Kit, Either Dyno jet kit or K&N. nd then get an Air Filter,K&N or UNI. And if u want to get so new rear tires, 20' Razors. After installing all of this u will see significant gains in acceleration.