Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoshi pipe

Yoshi pipe

anyone have some photos of the yoshi pipe installed on a KFX?

I love my Yosh system, It sounds awsome. Guys, this would be an awsome pick up, especially for the price.

Dave

I ride mostly trails, is that approved for forest service? Is that system for race use only?
    03 KFX400 (sold)
    08 KFX450R

I am pretty sure it is forestry approved.

@ FUELATV

yoshi onboard

h4ve fun

LOL, correct me if i'm wrong, but did you edit your first post because mine sounds off the wall now??

Anyway, when i get mine back from the shop (Starting Issue), i'll get some pics up of my Yoshi Titanium System. I'm hoping they'll call me tomorrow to come pick it up.

One complaint though about the system, it sticks out about an inch to long so it hits ground instead of my rear grab bar. I'm wondering how to fix this, or what aftermarket bars will extend past the stock one.

Here ya go. Yoshi TI Full System. Gotta love the Yosh..

are you guys just adding the pipe? What mods air box, maps?? I'm wanting to add a pipe and just wanting to know what direction to go.
    08 KFX 450 black
    06 ltr 450

I've got the Yosh System, EHS Racing Lid, Power Commander, and filter. I'm also running a custom map from one of DynoJet's tuning centers.

If you add a pipe you will need some kind of fuel controller. The power commander seems to be the way to go right now. I have a couple pipes that i used in a pipe shoot out for sale. These pipes will be like new and installed for a few dyno runs only. I have a Yoshi pipe, LRD pipe and a Trinity pipe available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast