Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My DASA

How soon will you be testing the dasa ? also can you post pic of the baldwin and what was the hp gain and how much do you want for it ? thanks for your help

It will be atleast 3 - 4 weeks before i run the Dasa. I am waiting for a couple more pipes to arrive before we run the next test. The Baldwin pipe sells for $599.99 plus shipping. I will sell the one i have for $475.00 shipped. It is flawless and like new. I have seen most of the pipes out and the Baldwin is tops as far as constuction goes. I cannot release any numbers, but i will say the baldwin Makes good HP over stock and is a top contender as of now.

Baldwin Racing pipe-
    This pipe tested 102db at 3750 RPM. This is a REALLY nice piece. Baldwin went the extra mile incorperating alot of nice features into their pipe. The pipe has machined fittings for the canister and mid pipe making intalling it and removing it very easy. The Baldwin pipe also has a Billet canister mount, Thick head pipe flange, both the head pipe and mid pipe stock heat shields will bolt on. To top it off the end cap unbolts for easy canister repacking.

So you think the baldwin is going to put out more hp than the dasa ?

Not sure ....... Dasa is known for making HP. The Baldwin has a Killer curve though. It makes HP from top to the bottom. I have to give it to baldwin for the fit and finish though.

Now if I want to buy the baldwin from you how do I do this I do not see it on your website

You can send the $475.00 to my paypal account. My paypal account is sales@fuelatv.com make sure to include a note saying KFX450 baldwin pipe. i will ship it as soon as i recieve the payment. I know you will be very happy with this pipe.

I talk with the bike shop I use and he told me that the baldwin is made by hmf and baldwin puts their name on it

That shop is FULL of it ...... The Baldwin smokes the HMF in quality by a LONG SHOT. The 2 pipes are not even close. Both make good HP, but thats where the simalarities end. The HMF is a good pipe and makes power. It is a cheaper pipe then the baldiwn.Look at the bends you can tell they are not the same.

Baldwin pipe -
    1. thicker header pipe mounting flange
    2. BOTH stock heat shields will bolt on
    3. Billet end cap that unbolts
    4. Machined fitting where the pipe come together
    5. quieter

HMF pipe -
    The HMF pipe tested 105db at 3750 RPM. The HMF pipe has a riveted canister this will make repacking the canister alittle more time consuming. This pipe does not have any heat shield mounts.

Baldwin Racing pipe-
    This pipe tested 102db at 3750 RPM. This is a REALLY nice piece. Baldwin went the extra mile incorperating alot of nice features into their pipe. The pipe has machined fittings for the canister and mid pipe making intalling it and removing it very easy. The Baldwin pipe also has a Billet canister mount, Thick head pipe flange, both the head pipe and mid pipe stock heat shields will bolt on. To top it off the end cap unbolts for easy canister repacking.

I think after all the info and the pictures that you have given me im going to order a dasa from you. thanks alot for your help

the HMF looks cool on there. i didnt relise that they were that loud.
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast