Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My DASA

My DASA

Here are some pics of my DASA that came in today. Sorry my wheeler is so dirty. The pics aren't the highest quality since they came from a phone.

2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ¼" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

AOL Messenger is SandDuner400EX
    Yahoo Messenger is whitebrothershonda400ex

you will love that pipe. once you remap the fuel injection it will wake up the quad a ton. i do suggest a 15 tooth front sprocket though or u will be on the limiter nonstop

Look at how much bigger the head pipe and mid pipe are. I am sure this pipe is making some HP. I cannot wait to get it on the dyno.

Originally posted by pudamac12
    you will love that pipe. once you remap the fuel injection it will wake up the quad a ton. i do suggest a 15 tooth front sprocket though or u will be on the limiter nonstop
    Read my signature.
    2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ¼" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

AOL Messenger is SandDuner400EX
    Yahoo Messenger is whitebrothershonda400ex

dang. that DASA headpipe will change the HP BIIIIIIIIGGGG time.
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

Yes it will ....... i have most of the pipes on the market now and will be dyno testing all of them. I hope to have this thing wrapped up very soon.

That is great news, because I really need some help on deciding which system to go with. Also could you recommend the programmer I should go with. I saw a trinity and wondered if yoshi made one and was it any good?
    03 KFX400 (sold)
    08 KFX450R

The trinity, alba, HMF and most others are alll dobeck controllers with their name on them. The programmer to get is the factory kawi one or the Dyno Jet power commander. The power commander has numerous benefits over the PIM and dobeck controllers.

Ok so far I have my power commander that I ordered from fuelatv I got my air intake now I cant decide what exhaust to run I kinda like the fmf powerbomb or the dasa. Need help on which would put out the most pony's

I will not be testing the FMF power Bomb. I have seen dyno runs with the power bomb and it was not very impressive. I have not had the Dasa for the KFX450 on the dyno yet. I have dynoed the Baldwin pipe. The baldwin shows great gains and is constructed very well. I have the pipe that was used in for testing for sale at a VERY big discount.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast