Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena Cross

Arena Cross

Anyone going to any of these events this year. I think Iowa opens the season, at least they did last year. I'm goin Nov 3. It will be awsome. See a little Buddy Antionese *spelling*. Can't wait.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

That's a bike series, right ? If it was quads I'd go - has nybody ever seen the Quad Wars on MonsterJam ? Man, how corny

we have been going to arenacross every year. We watched the c class and the kids on the mini's last year. I can't beleive how come of those little kids on 50's can jump that huge double. Buddy antuanez is awsome he rides 125 and 250 class.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    we have a race around here that set up like a arena cross track its really tight and no to big of jumps but u have to keep up ur speed or ur done.

those quad wars are like stupid i think. did u ever watch gncc on tv or atv tv its awsome.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Quad wars are very very stupid I think that they are staged just like WCW wrestling. what channel and when are the gncc races on id like to see them.(i have direct tv)
    Nate, 1987 250R
    Need an '86-'87 stock swing arm. Reckless@drenthe.net

yeah those quad war things are staged one time I was watching one of those where they wanted to see which was better dirt bikes or quads so they had one of each race each other and the dirt biker was ahead the hole race tell he crashed. Then it was the last lap so the quad rider was like barely moving and looking behind him so they could cross at the same time and then say its a tie and neither is better. Plus the jumps suck and everything. It is staged.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Originally posted by Nausty
    yeah those quad war things are staged one time I was watching one of those where they wanted to see which was better dirt bikes or quads so they had one of each race each other and the dirt biker was ahead the hole race tell he crashed. Then it was the last lap so the quad rider was like barely moving and looking behind him so they could cross at the same time and then say its a tie and neither is better. Plus the jumps suck and everything. It is staged.

i saw that one a long time ago, can you say gaaayyy...the bike would have lapped the poor sap.

red rooster....i have direct tv, the gncc are on fox sports network, i dont get that channel though

Just for your info. The quad wars are staged. we have raced them a few times. Months in advance we know who wins and who doesnt. We get paid $100 to race. $300 to be captain and $500 to speak. Its alot of fun when you are doing it because believe it or not it is very hard to stage an accident or a crash. Just thought you might be interested in knowing how we do it.
    DIRT is a fun four letter word.

I am retired from ATV Racing!!!!

They ran the Quad Wars at the St.Louis Monster Jam last winter and they werent staged, although some of them do look that way. The one I saw was a real race with guys like Tim Farr, Jermiah Jones, and I think Dana Creech was one too. These guys hauled around that track clearing triples and everything. That was there the sweetest racing Ive ever seen. Tim Farr ended up winning the A main. Then to top it off I got to see Goldberg and Grave digger loose their wheels in freestyle, LOL!
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

That was not Quad Wars. We actually had to qualify and race for that positions. 83 of us showed up and only 20 of us raced in the final event. That was a 5 race series we had last year.
    DIRT is a fun four letter word.

I am retired from ATV Racing!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast