Thread: which A arms should I get. HELP ...

which A arms should I get. HELP ...

I ride track and trails but do not race. I want to get some a arms, and shocks but I am not sure which ones to go with. I also dont know what size, +2, +3, please give me some input guys. Do I need a wider rear axle with the a arms?
    I have Hipers
    front 10X5 4 + 1 offset
    rear 9X9 4 + 5 offset
    "Oh you've been doing cocaine, and alcohol, and you've been shootin a little bit of heroin and smokin crack, Im not gonna tell you to stop, just when you get that crack rock smoke half of it!"

2005 450R Black on Black
    Venom Piston 12.25:1
    Hot Cam II
    Dasa exhaust
    Hipers with iRazr rears & Razr2 fronts
    Fasst Flex bars
    K&N
    IMS Roll MX Intimidator
    PMF Desert grab
    BlingStar nerfs
    DG Laser skid plates
    PIAA lighting

2006 BMW M3 ZCP Interlagos blue

Seeing that you said you ride trails, I would go with the +2 arms. Anything +3 is going to be very tight in the trails, +2 is much more managable.

A wider axle is not an absolute must, but adds stability and better handling that's for sure. If you want to do it right, get a wider axle with some adjustability.
    00' 400EX - GT Thunder 450 stroker, custom JE 12.5:1 piston,
    +7mm stroked crank, HD stroker rod, HRC cam, GTT full race porting, +1mm intake valves, FCR 39 carb, CRF timing chain, Denso IXG27 iridium plug, full Hinson 8 plate clutch, Desert Toyz Supercooler w/ SPAL fan, UM airbox w/ UNI, CT Hi-Output exhaust, Roll LOBO II F/R, LT PEP 8 click ZPS piggyback fronts, PEP ZPS rear, YFZ brakes/450R master, CCP stabilizer, Hiper Tech beadlocks, Durablue X-33, TAG, Quadtech, ASV, AC, IMS, RAD, Works Connection, Galfer..

05' Kawasaki KLX 110 - Fast 50's springs F/R, HRC cradle, Rox risers, FLY fatbars, NGK CR6HIX iridium plug, Twin Air filter

Long travel or std. travel...Whats the difference and which would I need for riding track and trails?
    "Oh you've been doing cocaine, and alcohol, and you've been shootin a little bit of heroin and smokin crack, Im not gonna tell you to stop, just when you get that crack rock smoke half of it!"

2005 450R Black on Black
    Venom Piston 12.25:1
    Hot Cam II
    Dasa exhaust
    Hipers with iRazr rears & Razr2 fronts
    Fasst Flex bars
    K&N
    IMS Roll MX Intimidator
    PMF Desert grab
    BlingStar nerfs
    DG Laser skid plates
    PIAA lighting

2006 BMW M3 ZCP Interlagos blue

you probably only need std, u really only need long travel when ur doing hardcore racing or riding
    2001 honda 440ex
    -big bore 440 kit, white bros slip on, nacs graphics, hot cams stage 2, omf air scoops, Blue renthal fat bars, k&n air filter and pre filter, prm skid plates, ac front bumper, peg extensions, ex racing chain, blue frame, douglas rear rims, gusseted frame, hinson clutch, parkbrake block off, DG fat nerfs, Msr donominator clucth perch and Msr hp lever, Fat bar pad, Pro Grip grips, Maxxis Razr tires, Maier 250r hood, White Bros Rev limiter, Works G series tripple rates.

2000 polaris scrambler 500

Walsh+2 a-arms, PEP shocks, Leager axle.
    OXC#199

07 yfz450