I've been doing research on the Typhoon, DRR, and Apex bikes for my son. He has a Kazuma 90 and it's time to upgrade. From what I've read, good and bad on all three bikes it seems that the best bang for my buck is the Typhoon 125. There were some problems and Xtreme has done a tremendous job making the bike better from production to make the bike better. The dealer told me that the oil cooler now is a standard option with each bike (That's the only reason I didn't come back with one today). He had one ready but it doesn't have the oil cooler. Has 2 in the crate with the oil cooler that need to be put together. I asked if I could just bring the one back and have the cooler added if he ordered it and he said yes... BUT I'D BE CHARGED FOR THE PART AND LABOR AS WELL ? When I first saw this bike I was totaly impressed! The pics that I've been seeing on the net do nothing to what you see first hand. I was very tempted to grab the one without the oil cooler I was so pulled into it. Crunk it up and it has awsome grunt from the pipe. Kinda looks like my Alba. I asked if I could simply get a crated one and put it together myself (I do my own motorwork and such on my YFZ). She said that if I did it'd VOID the warranty. So I left it there and will go and pick it up on Wednesday. Judging from the prices that I've seen I'm getting a pretty good deal on the bike. $1926 OTD!!!! So I'm not going to pitch a fit. Afterall, there's another dealer not 5mins away that wants $2200 for the 125. Can anyone tell me what to look for or do in terms of making sure everything is correct on this bike. Also, I felt the throttle and it's as stiff as my YFZ. How can I make this softer? Thanx!