Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has baughten stuff from tyayo420 post here

Who has baughten stuff from tyayo420 post here

what the title says...

send me via PM if you haven't already, your name, address mailing one that is, how much and for what part.

You should already have mine.

yeah i got yours, honda2112, and gp some thing's, there should be 2 or 3 more, well 2 more cuz i have the guy with the plastics too

Well technically I have? I guess? You wont return my pms so I am wondering what is going on with it?

Uh, should be on the paypal I sent you, unless you are special. It shows up on every transaction, so things like this do not happen.
    MOLON LABE!!! (mo-lone lah-veh)!!!

2001 400ex for sale. Really good shape. Will need new rings soon. 1500.00 OBO

BAUGHTEN? WOW. who has BOUGHT stuff.
    2011 Sponsors

FLY Racing
    BK Performance
    Condons Auto Parts

so are we getting a refund or a tracking number? Not trying to be rude I'm just wanting to know when i can expect something.
    2011 GNCC Sport Class Champion

Originally posted by gpd005
    so are we getting a refund or a tracking number? Not trying to be rude I'm just wanting to know when i can expect something.
    hmmm so I can assume everyone knows besides me they we were took and I can turn this into paypal for a refund?

When did you buy "something"? I bought something 14 dyas ago? Now we are going to ask for details that we already have?
    MOLON LABE!!! (mo-lone lah-veh)!!!

2001 400ex for sale. Really good shape. Will need new rings soon. 1500.00 OBO

no my payp, turn it into paypal all you want, a refund wont come from there, itll be in the mail, the more ppl who swend claims on paypal the more negative it gets so you need tyo send your name address part u baught and amount, it was going to go through till some a hole wanted there money back after i already sent his axle out, so i was like f it and am not sellin anything anymore to anyone your gettin money back so.

Originally posted by TYayo420
    it was going to go through till some a hole wanted there money back after i already sent his axle out, so i was like f it and am not sellin anything anymore to anyone your gettin money back so.
    Thas good to hear, so when all these people get their money or parts why don't you get the **** out of here because we don't want your type around
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

for one, butt the **** out of this, its not your business...

also, as of today, the 3rd of july...

Honda2112
    gpd005
    AbnMP13
    and one other guy i forgot his name has refundsin the mail...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast