Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the new polaris models ?

I love the way that Lappy talk to everyone. Like he is some old vet of the atv world.

Lappy sent me a pm because he was to scared to post to my response in another thread and said his 300lb ***** would take me anytime. Lappy isnt 300 lbs kinda unproportionate? I mean you must have a very large head or something.

When I debate with you, I feel as though I am having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent

So go ahead and let the polaris jokes rip, it will give you something to feel good about in your land of doublewides.

I hate when people who try to justify speed as the win all solution to life's problems.

Take a bump on your oxygen mask for a minute and relax... we don't care what you say.

Well I'm gonna log off and cry now because I don't have a quad made by Yamaha. But At least I can make it up the stairs without taking a break.

You wanna start ripping people personally, then bring it on because you will look STUPID. GO back and look at the posts and look how stupid you already look.

Im sure we'd all much rather have our health than be a piece of bacon and a flight of stairs away from eternity.
    www.gen3usa.com

LOL

You wanted to run your mouth so you got this "lol
    all those outhouse's with probs with allmost no time on them i love it, your a moron buy some more polaris junk. Your real tuff too on the computer any time ya want my 300 pound *** to beat ya to death let me know "Best part about you in person even with a gun in your hand you would not talk **** to me.Move on pus sy

I SEE YOUR

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT IS COIMNG ALONG NICELY. LAPPY

Awe, little lappy is getting upset.... I think we need to take it easy on him guys, I think I heard a few sniffles between sentences in his last few posts. 300lbs? My my you are a big baby! Let me check to see if I have a diaper big enough so we can get you changed. I can't believe you came in here and s h i t down your leg again! BAD BABY!
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

WHATS IN YOUR DRIVE WAY

Captain American eerhard09 come on no lies kia? toyota?honda? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- p.s. not mad at all this is too funny

As much as you are always right there poopsy, there are only American vehicles in my drive.... Same goes with the rest of the toys in my garage. Good night little one!
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

oh really

i know some 1 that knows you-----i said no lies---- but thats ok your just tryin to save face

i think lappy could possibly be

RIDEFASTORBELAST
    03 LE Banshee

this is to much fun

so now your going to beat people to death? your real tough guy ain't you lappy? and your 300lbs. dam, THAT must make you tough. now knowing that your 300lbs. maybe i will have my 7 year old niece throw you a beating, teach you some manners. i've trained 10 year old kids that are tougher than you have ever wished to be. enough of that, don't you remember the first year raptors? bad starters, even worse gear boxes. FIRST YEAR PRODUCTION MORON!!. ever since that the raptor has pretty much been a good quad. now go away and act your age

Re: yup thank god ktm helped you guys out.

Originally posted by lappy
    Hey is that smoke behind you coming from the fuel spilling onto your motor,or is it the wheel bearings going up in smoke,or is it the last bit of grease coming out of the bushings, oh wait its the a-arms rubbing a hole in the inner rim.

UMMMM LOOKS LIKE A WIN TO ME!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast