Thread: Why????

Why????

Why did kawasaki quit making the mojave. They are awsome bikes. My cousin has one and it smoked my brothers 300ex. Its a badass little quadrunner!

They should bring the Mojave back but in 2 sizes and 250 like there older ones and a 300cc/Dohc/5 valve w/Alum. frame that would be one beastly thing to rip around on.
    ***Flat Track/TT/Oval Racer 4 Life***
    *Kaw. Mojave 250*Soon To Be For Sale After 450 Is In The Garage*
    *2005 Honda TRX450R**Hopefully Soon!*

i think if they updated the looks, suspension, air box and the frame a little, everyone would want them. oh and alot of people like electric start but i like the kick.
    03 kawasaki kfx400-yoshi full exhuast, alba pro flow with k&n, port work, jetted, renthal bars, nerfs, full prm skids, prm bumper, gripper seat cover, asv clutch lever, barnet clutch, carbon fiber dash, carbon fiber rad scoops, kenda klaws,tether kill switch, and more
    91 kawasaki mojave-sold
    96 kawasaki mojave stock
    02 kawasaki lakota
    02 yamaha ttr-for sale

Honda and suzuki have their 250's And Yamaha just released their 250 raptor. Kawasaki is usually the last to get in the contingincy for quads
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

they are great quads. they were in the class of the 250ex/z250 etc.. but were more advanced then those. putting it up with the 300ex's and warrior's. i think the demand for them got low and kawasaki decided not to make them anymore.
    2002 banshee - some go fast parts
    07 klx110 - alot of go fast parts