stir more bs up you lyin sack of ****.
    Originally posted by TYayo420
    the f'ing internet dip ****
    my latest scam will be a foot in someone's ***
    some dick head
    you ignorant son of a bittch? this **** is pissing me off how asssshole ish ppl are and really need to be kicked in the f'in teeth

Yeah, can't imagine why this thread would ever be reported...
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

wilkin, i have great respect for you. ever since i joined this site you have been providing me and others with any information you can on our problems. I'm sure as a moderator, you probably are also a supporter of C&D, but I must say after ordering from them, i will no longer be a supporter of their business, especially after how Colby handled my attempts to cancel my order/return items. After 2 1/2 weeks of waiting, I called several times trying to get ahold of them and leaving voicemails each time. No one ever called me back.(bad communication skills...) After several attempts I left a voicemail stating that I wished to cancel my order for several reasons including the time it was taking to receive my order. I was never told it would take close to a month to receive all my parts. Then about the same time i received my parts, I heard from the machine shop that my head was ruined. A friend of mine(who just placed an order for several thousand dollars worth of parts from C&D) had put my head in a parts cleaner tank and it had eaten away and pitted the aluminum. In defense to C&D they are in no way obligated to make an exception for me or my friend. But if i was business owner, and a customer who ordered thousands of dollars worth of parts called and explained that he had made a mistake and caused his friend (me) to not need the parts he received, I would take them back without charging their ridiculous 25% restocking fee. But, that is not what Colby did, he said he couldn't do that because the policy was 25%. HE MAKES THE POLICIES. He can make exceptions just as easily. I didn't want to return everything, I simply wanted to return what i didnt need without incurring massive restock charges. Anyways, luckily I found someone on here that sympathized with my situation and sold me a head for a decent price. I no longer need to return my parts and everything worked out OK. But just simply knowing that even the circumstances under which I wanted to return my parts didn't make a difference in how it was handled makes me somewhat reluctant to ever order parts from C&D again. Now, I'm not trying to say that TYayo420 is without fault, cursing as much as he has and insulting/threatening people is not how you should conduct yourself on a forum, but I do agree that C&D is not as good of a deal as it is cracked up to be. If I have to pay $10 more on a $250 part and get it 3 weeks sooner, I think i will do that from now on.
    2003 Honda 416ex
    JE, Hotcams, K&N, Roll Design, Pro Taper, White Bros, AC, FullBore! Etc.

Metz, I understand where you are coming from. You had a bad experience. You shared that bad experience with others. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, even if it is a site sponser.

You had an issue with C&D, but you never tried to convince others not to buy from them, and you never attacked them for silly inconsequentials like their webpage. There is a very big difference between what you have said, and what Tyayo420 said. One was simply sharing a bad experience, the other was an outright attack.

I have no issue with anything you have said or done.

Me, personally, I will continue to do business with them. (In fact, I have an order pending with them as we speak). I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

well why not say order a pipe from hmf or fmf or whatever your ordering thru the maker of the part, you might pay 10-20 more,but get it sooner.

i after usiness, i can do that along with my full time job from home.what metz said wouldnt order a spark plug from c&d if there the only place int he universe who sold them middle manning isnt a

C&D Racing isnt the GREATEST company, but its not about the money you get taken off of parts or your shipping time, its about supporting the sport. They support this website which YOU are all on, so why not support them in return?
    -Live to ride, Ride to live-

05 450r

Cause there 2 guys sitting at a office in their own house, whom order a part from say HMF, when it gets ti their home, they then ship it to your home.

why not save 6 weeks and have it shipped to your own house to begin with?

don't count on over nighting from hem haha

Cause there 2 guys sitting at a office in their own house, whom order a part from say HMF, when it gets ti their home, they then ship it to your home.

And you have been real speedy with your parts for sale too...
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

YO YO, are you saying (since you make no sense at all when you type) that C&D Racing is done out of their house? If that is what you are saying, youre wrong. Ive been to the shop. Maybe you should concentrate on getting your job in order, making money to pay off the guys you screwed out of money and then go be a good father figure to this supposed baby youre having. BTW, where is my money, this S H I T is getting real old man.

STILL NO MONEY ORDER YET!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me?

Manufacturers like HMF love their dealers. They do easily 100 times the business through their network of dealers and shops then they ever do directly with the public.

So, if parts are backordered and the dealers can't get their hands on products for 6 weeks, what makes you think YOU can?

If C&D can't get the parts quickly, neither can you. The only way you'll get it faster is if you find another distributor that already has it in stock. If it's on backorder, you won't get it any faster directly from the manufacturer, because they will fill the dealer orders before they fill yours.

Sorry I understand that C&D are a major sponsor of the site, but that is not what this thread is about...

Any new knews of being paid yet?
    MOLON LABE!!! (mo-lone lah-veh)!!!

2001 400ex for sale. Really good shape. Will need new rings soon. 1500.00 OBO

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567