Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Age doesn't matter to Tyayo420! :(

Honda2112, I didnt buy an axle, I bought something else. I talked to paypal and they said he has options on his account that can refund the money. So he needs to sign on to Paypal and go from there. I will not drop the claim until I get my money back. So please get your facts straight brfore you reply.
    Thanks

Just saying what he has told me Im not taking sides b/c I still havent got my part either...

Well I didn't read any of this before I paid him for a cam so in my eyes he has a chance to redeem himself, one of his paypal accounts work, the "foxracing" one does as he accepted my money on the 25th of June.
    2002 CBR 954RR
    2006 400EX & 2007 250EX Burned in Housefire 27 May 08

2005 450R
    Works Black Widow Front Shocks / Fox Rear Shock / Hiper CF1 Rims / Galfer Braided Brake Lines
    White Laker Plastics with PowerMadd Handguards / Custom Spiked Industries Graphics
    Venom 480 Big Bore Kit /14.25:1 CP Piston / Venom Ported Head, KW Valves & Springs
    HRC Cam & Honda Clutch w/CR500 Springs / Quadtech Seat Cover
    Sparks Big Core Pipe / Dynateck CDI module / Fuel Customs Intake w/K&N filter
    Flexx Handlebars & ASV Levers / Armadillo Full Skids / Hermann +1 A-arms
    Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerf Bars / Kill Switch / Pro Race Grab Bar / Dominator Bumper

Lots of BKPerformance Powdercoating

Yes he told me about that one todfay but now I woudlnt deal with him...

This will be my last post. I just had to warn all you of Tyayo420 latest scam. My son was lucky to get his grass cutting $ back, I mean very lucky. But get this after he refunded my son and tried to show everyone how what a BAD seed he wasn't,,,,, he tried to sell him the Exhaust to him again, don't trust him what so ever. I was just surfing EBay for a exhaust for my boy and yep you guessed it the same exhaust, same exact photo that he sent us. To set the record straight there were many posts, many PM's, not all to the thief, but several, many Emails to him and other honest people. Phone calls made, Pal pal work, I waisted approx. 10-12 hours on the thief. If you lucky to get your money back, don't let him sucker you back in to thinking he has your part. I learned my lesson. I hope it works out for everyone that he conned. and thanks for your support in the threads for my boy. google Tyayo420 he is line all over the place.

for one dude, i never tried re selling you that part, dont start lying after this got settled trying to stir more bs up you lyin sack of ****.

2, who cares where im all over its the f'ing internet dip **** what am i limited to one site?

my latest scam will be a foot in someone's *** for making up lies that never existed.

So tell us whats goin to happen. are you goin to send stuff that has been paid for or what. you need to let people know. ive sent you a couple pms. just reply and tell me whats up.
    2000 400ex
    Big Gun full pipe
    Hotcams stage 1
    Sparks Timing Key
    Holeshot rears
    Razr fronts
    Lonestar dual Row carrier
    K&N
    Choke Removed
    SOLD

06 Raptor 700

Originally posted by TYayo420
    my latest scam will be a foot in someone's *** for making up lies that never existed.

What you need to do before somebody puts a foot up your ****ing *** is get these people either their money or their parts.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

anyone who bought stuff from me, PM me your address, what boughten so i can double check my records, and everything will be square by this Friday.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast