Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 300ex or warrior?

300ex or warrior?

New to quads and wondering what I should do i think I wnat a 300 but i also like warriors. the 300 is nice but the 350 will have more power will the 300 have enough for me? 13 yo 115lb.
    HELP ME plz

I'd buy whichever you can get for less money. They are both about the same really. A bit better handling on the 300, a bit more power on the Warrior. It's pretty much a wash. Also, the 300 ex is a bit smaller ergonomically, that is why I bought the Warrior. I was 14 at the time, 6'2", 180#. Too big for a 300.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Warrior all the way..but being your age and wieght..the 300 would be good for you too..but in the long run the warrior will be better..i havent came across a 300ex yet that could beat me..hell ill even hook u up with a warrior
    RACE CUT FENDERS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE A RACE QUAD AND DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANY FASTER THAN ME!!!!
    Even though I have race cuts..

99 400ex..stage 1 hot cam, weisco 10:1 86mm

Razr2 fronts
    Kenda knarly HT rears
    PRM body skid
    PRM swingarm skid
    TAG T2 CR high bars
    Cycra pro bend handguards
    N-Style seat cover

97warrior
    candy apple red frame
    Blue plastics
    Pro-Circuit T-4
    Maxxis
    PowerMadd
    K&N
    PRM bumper
    AC nerfs
    RAD carrier
    Cascade

You must be fast cause you were haulin' @$$ when i PASSED you!!

Warrior was my first quad at your age. It was a great quad. Really took a BEATEN!
    V-Twin King Quad

At your age and weight I would go with a 300ex. The reason why I went with a warrior was because I was 6' 3" and 185 and warrior is a more fit for me. I've riden both machines and yes the warrior does have more power but the 300ex handles better feels more nimble. It's really all what you want. Both are great.

hmm i have a warrior and i love it, im 16 and 5'11" and it suits me very well, my bud had a 300EX and well, lets just say he got rid of it 'nuff said

Im 12 and i have an 03 300ex i love it my cuz has a warrior and i cant keep up but once i get my pipe on ill be leaving him in the dust but yeah 300ex are very reliable and pretty fast i mean im one year younger than you and im not jokeing the 300 is a mean bike and i also have a warrior in pieces in my shed that i can hopefully bring up from the grave lol but yeah there both nice bikes but if i were you i dont Know how much your looking to spend but 300 all the way man.

-David
    2003 honda 300ex
    HMF slip on
    Jet kit
    UNI filter
    DG Nerfs
    DG front bumper
    **wanted some black fenders**

warrior

i will sell you my warrior. it's a 2003 warrior thats in nice shape. it has a jet kit, k&n air filter and sock, white brothers slip on, ehs airbox lid, dg skids, and a new clutch. Asking $2650
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Go fast or don't go at all!!

2009 Can-am Renegade 800r
    74 Ski-doo tn't

after working on my brother in law's girlfriends warrior, you couldn't give me one of them...i'll stick with the honda there...i have ridden with a warrior many times while i had my 300ex, we were even in the woods...the only time he could get me is on a road and we were still even until he hit 6th gear...but honestly, we weren't on roads all that often so...

with your weight, it doesnt really matter what you get, either will have no prob hauling you around, but warriors are better tho
    1996 Yamaha Warrior 350
    -PC candy apple red frame
    -G-Force extended rear axle
    -Tusk Front sport bumper
    -HMF Sport Series Pipe
    -FMF Hi-Flo Header Pipe
    -Tusk Front wheel spacers
    -Moose bars
    -K&N Air Filter
    -Holeshots
    -Red Powermadd handguards
    -MORE TO COME!!