Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DISTRICT 6 Is a Joke

DISTRICT 6 Is a Joke

Just like the title says. ive seen nicer BMX tracks and pit bike track then the crap they stick us on. wats the deal with this ****.

how many kids alone got hurt at sleepy? could it be its only made for mini bikes????

Dmx the biggest jump is for 1 quad wide and its first gear pinned.

E town and Atco are the only real tracks. and there small.

D-6 kisses dirtbikers asses and pisses me off

D-6 is a joke to me.

who agrees with me??
    05 450r
    B--Class.
    D-6, --10th. missed 7 out of 13 races. not bad.
    Atco open B 1st
    Atco B/c unlimited 1st

TRICK RACING INC. #516
    Cycle World of Cherry Hill
    East Coast Atv
    Answer
    Steel Mx
    Gaerne
    Berik
    MotoX support
    Pro-taper
    decal works
    Trukz.com Xtreme trucking

+1 on the Dirtbike Asskissers

Im trying some District 7 Races the rest of the year........I hold more organized Races in my Back yard than D6 does most the time
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

yeah i deff gotta agree with u about how they kiss dirtbikes @$$'s..its startin to piss me off how their makin quads get off of half-decent bigger tracks n ride on the same track that the minis do, quads only...

Landon
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

Special Thanks to my current 2008 Sponsors:
    BURGARD CYCLE , RPM Racing Axles ,LAKER Custom ,Fly Racing , Breezewood Proving Grounds , Fasst Company , Cycra Racing , Action Motorsports , BG Racing , Top Quality Construction , MOM, DAD, and SHAUN!!!

Visit Breezewood Proving Grounds
    Check out Burgard Cycle

for those of you who didnt want to waiste there time goin to Miles mountain. My friend called me and said that track sucks too.

i had a issue at 1 of the tracks and so i went to talk to the D-6 ppl. they didnt even kno the AMA rules.

THanks for everybody who has the guts to say something. Maybe D-6 will read this. but the wont do anything b.c. we have 4 wheels.
    05 450r
    B--Class.
    Atco open B 1st
    Atco B/c unlimited 1st

TRICK RACING INC. #516
    East Coast Atv
    Answer
    Steel Mx
    Gaerne
    Berik
    MotoX support
    Pro-taper
    decal works

Originally posted by Over-land 450r
    for those of you who didnt want to waiste there time goin to Miles mountain. My friend called me and said that track sucks too.

i had a issue at 1 of the tracks and so i went to talk to the D-6 ppl. they didnt even kno the AMA rules.

THanks for everybody who has the guts to say something. Maybe D-6 will read this. but the wont do anything b.c. we have 4 wheels.
    I told my kids at the beginning if the season that there not going miles mountain. Didnt feel like the 4 hour ride would be worth it.
    We went to ATCO last night and had a good time. 3rd in the 50 stock quad & 1st quad open C.

my friends who went told me too many ppl came and they didnt have enough room. a kid broke his color bone and the EMT waited for the race to go 3 more laps to help them. WTF. Atco is a sweet track. congrats to your kids on the 1st and 3rd. atco is a tough track.
    05 450r
    B--Class.
    Atco open B 1st
    Atco B/c unlimited 1st

TRICK RACING INC. #516
    East Coast Atv
    Answer
    Steel Mx
    Gaerne
    Berik
    MotoX support
    Pro-taper
    decal works

Wade actually thought the track was above average. They addded a new section do there super cross track , there is room for improvement, but a good step in the right direction. There was room to pass though tight in alot of places. It was not a wreck fest. There was enough parking though cramped in some place certain people seem to hog alot of space. After race owner & grounds people were taking to riders who wanted to talk with sugestions, next d6 race will tell if they listen. Jumps were not huge, but wade really enjoyed the supercross part. If you just looked at the track with out walkin it or atleast praticing on it you would have thought wtf. I think it was one of the nicer tracks. Lap times were about 1min 30 sec. 6-8 laps racing. got your money worth. kids under 12 free if yoou raced 2 classes they took $5 off. cost me $75 2races 2 kids me & wade. By the way wade took overall 1st In B/C class & overall 1st in B class Iwould give the track an overall a step in the right direction. But that is just us..

Ken

I have to agree dirtbikes get what they want. By all means! HOWEVER.. sleepy's track could be dangerous but its fun and passable. I race A and when a track is one line its really bad in an A class race. As for dutchman, i will agree that track is a joke, and the owner could careless it seems. Atco is fun, e-town is a national caliber track I would HOPE its the best D6 track its probably one of the best tracks around. As for Miles Mt. All the people that knocked on it, when did you try to talk to the owner or GM to make changes. When did you build a track from NOTHING and further more only have a track for 4 yr's. I personally talked to the owner, he changed the practice order so the A rider's wouldnt be the lucky ones to clean the track, he made the track wider at request, he asked for suggestions and is making the track better for next time. So i feel maybe the D6 is a joke for quads but shouldn't everyone have a fair shake? And because the track is 4 hrs away, does by no means not mean its fun. I was at mapleshade for the cernics race you want to discuss one line tracks at a semi-national race, then lets sit and talk but knock on things you know not what you assume because the people at Miles Mt. are probably the MOST flexable gang of track owners i have ever met.

And I agree fully with the post above on the price's A class paid out well also. 2nd and 1st overall. I made a good bit on money, congrats wade... about time!!!!! haha

Hey andy,
    Congrats on your racing really rippen it up you were. this is wades dad ken writting, I have to agree with everything you posted. We made a track out of nothing out at my moms house, on almost an acre of land. It took 2 full weekends to build, & alot of dirt & it it just good for one lane practicing. Lots of work involved. I was wondering what you guys were discussing with track officials before race, i figuered it as about schedule. I think miles owner will try somethings different next time, it was a fun track to watch aleast from my spectator view. Hope to see you guys this weekend at englishtown, practice all day saturday I called & girl confirmed. Good luck
    Ken

Thanks,
    They asked us how many laps and we requested that the hay bails be moved in further to open more options for passing. They agreed. AS WELL AS.... something im super pumped for, one weekend they are having quad only event and we all get to rip the big track! i personally cannot wait! looks like a lot of wide!!!! open area's there haha. but yes, they track workers/owners are super people and open to ANY suggestions and take them into consideration. They are making something out of nothing and actually going to try and make us a 1.8-2 mile track to race on, with natural step up's and fly off's, elevation changes sounds awesome to my ears haha. I wont be seeing you this weekend I dont think, I believe im racing the cernics race at roaring knob.. but tell wade good luck and he hope things stay safe.. cya

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast