Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamestown Result

Jamestown Result

THEY PUT THE BIKES UP WHY NOT THE ATV"S ???????????? WE RUN BEFORE THEM...................

Becouse their lazy... Dirt bikes are up like the next day..! Last time I heard the Atvs bring in just as many as the bikes . Always nice to race and dont know where your at in points.
    Wish I knew what I know now 15 years ago....And always ride it like you stole it !

2004 YFZ 450 , Full XC , ARS FX ( A-Arms , +2 stem , Swingarm ) Hiper Beadlock wheels , Maxxis Razor 2s , 20s in the rear 23s up in front, Axis Triple rates front long tavel, Duel rate Axis rear long travel, Bill Balance Pro HMF , PRM , Pro Armer , Blingstar , Pro Taper , XC IMS Tank , Trail Tech , HEP , Denton , Lonestar , Wave Rotors, Steel braided lines, K&N with Sparks, ASV levers, JE 14:1 on 110 fuel, Oversze oil tank ,Pivot works , SideWinder Ti-Molys and SideWinder Smart Chain. only thing stock is the frame !!!

Sponsors :: BLINGSTAR , PRO DETAIL MOTORSPORTS

www.prodetailmotorsports.com

Young-XC-guy
    2004 Kasea 90
    Ported/Polished 52mm Hetrick built with race clutches, Full Hetrick Exhaust, Hetrick +2 A-Arms,Hetrick swingarm with ceramic bearings, Hetrick Chain tensioner, Hetrick Air box mod, Pro peg nerfs, Blingstar Iron Cross bumper, Gibson steering stabilizer, Elka front and rear shocks with resies, Beadlock wheels with Razr MX fronts and snow hog rears , Hyper tuned hot coil, hyper tuned ignition box, Renthal handle bars with full bark gaurds, twist throttle, K&N ,

(8) years old and Im gona show him all I know !!! Look out !!

Project DS 650 in the works....

The reason the atv's scores are not posted is because the scorekeeper does not send the result to the webmaster via a mermory stick and e-mail. The M/c scorekeeper must send them after he gets home Sunday night.

Lightbulb Something to think about

Has anyone ever thought about spliting ATVs away and starting our own series? I ran my first Iowa race a few weeks ago. I was very impressed with the all ATV series. I spoke to the president and several members and they all said that they used to have the same problems our series has. That is why they created their own series. They also said that once they did this, attendence,sponsors,and satsifaction sky-rocketed.
    Do not get me wrong I enjoy the Missouri series, especially being able to race on Saturdays. But it is obvious to me that our series ranks us second class compared to the MC riders. Just something to think about. [B]
    Champions never complain

I agree that both results should be posted as quickly as possible because viewing the results is something most riders look forward to after a race.

Jason, how long have you been involved with the MHSC? I see that you are from Kansas, is there a harescramble ATV series in your state? I know currently the Forward Motion series in Kansas only runs bikes, I don't know if they have included ATVs in the past.

Specifically, why do you feel that the MHSC series treats you as second class citizens compared to the bike guys?

Thanks.

Re: Something to think about

Originally posted by Jason Smith
    [B]Has anyone ever thought about spliting ATVs away and starting our own series? I ran my first Iowa race a few weeks ago. I was very impressed with the all ATV series. I spoke to the president and several members and they all said that they used to have the same problems our series has. That is why they created their own series. They also said that once they did this, attendence,sponsors,and satsifaction sky-rocketed.
    Do not get me wrong I enjoy the Missouri series, especially being able to race on Saturdays. But it is obvious to me that our series ranks us second class compared to the MC riders. Just something to think about.
    THat has been talked about before. However, you would find that Tracks that run bikes and ATV,s would be the same. Also, the Iowa Series is controled by one person that set up everything were as the Missouri is a group of promotors coming together to put on a series.

Originally posted by bjones
    The reason the atv's scores are not posted is because the scorekeeper does not send the result to the webmaster via a mermory stick and e-mail. The M/c scorekeeper must send them after he gets home Sunday night.
    Isn't there a printer on the scorekeeper thingy that the atv scorekeeper can make a copy to give to the webmaster at the race if he is there or give a copy to the bike scorekeepr and I am sure he would send it with the bike result. I know it use to be done.

i agree, i mean we are on round 7 and we only have up to round 4 up on the site. how hard is it to copy and forward or mail a cd with the results? jason we have talked about splitting the series for a while but it however takes alot of landowners and people to run theses series that are committed. every year we lose some tracks and sometimes we gain some. the marceline race was set up for bikes only but they wanted to give quads a race separate from the bike course to keep theirs tight and that is why we have such a short course. from what i heard from last year, even though short it was still fun. anyway these are my thoughts. see ya at the race guys!

Sorry it took me awhile to respond to your questions but I am glad I waited to after the Marceline race. I am new to XC this is my first year. Kansas does not have a XC ATV series that I know of. The only reason I brought up splitting ATVs and MCs apart is that I hear alot of people complaining how the MC guys and the series treats the ATV guys. I have nothing against MCs I actually use to race motorcycles in MX. The Marceline race this weekend was a prime example of my point about being treated second class when compared to MCs. I arrived at the race Friday evening about 7pm they were still putting the parking area up in hay. I asked where to park and was rudely lectured that we should be grateful to even be able to race at Marceline. Prior to that converstation I had never said a negative thing about the Marceline race but I was greeted with hostility from the MHSCS chairman, Jay Williams. Marceline was his race, ran on his land, and organized by him. I am not blaming Jay for the muddy conditions. I feel the trail would have been fun if we would not have recieved so much rain. But I am blaming Jay for the poor organization and lack of respect he gave to the ATV racers. Case in point the hats that were given as trophies.
    Champions never complain

When you come to the next race (Racers) you will see a different outlook from the people that will be putting on the race. We kind of hope that it will rain.
    We are planning on giving away hats also. Jake, make sure that you look me up and I will make sure that you get 2 hats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast