Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TYayo420 ***BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM***

No mine were suppose to be TCS shocks but the picture he sent me was the same picture that was on eBay at that time! Seems kinda strange that he would have this much stuff all for sale at one time! I filed my complaint thru paypal today!
    2011 GNCC Sport Class Champion

Well Im going to give him till Friday b/c they was supost to be here yesterday (Wed) but if i dont get them by they Ill be doing the same b/c I paid him $235 for the shocks an thats alot of money to me that like 1 an a half of my pay checks... But Ill see what happens...

I'm really afraid this guy may just be scamming people. I paid extra for overnight shipping and didn't get but still thought I was getting a decent deal. It sounds like he is throwing some crazy low prices out there just to get people to buy his stuff.

Yes I paid extra for 2 day air but still its be 4 days... I better get my money back or Im going to be one mad person... did you ever get anything out of it???

still trying, i just filed a complaint with paypal today. As of yesterday he said he would refund me money I paid for overnight shipping and if I didn't like the shocks when they came he would refund my money. He said I'd have them Wed. at the latest. But I was suppose to have them a week before that!

Well this guy needs to be stopped or something b/c this is not right what hes doing, but I hope you get everything settled with your side an hope that I get my crap figured out... Ill keep in touch tho with everything...

Everytime one of us see him posting on here ask where the parts are so everyone knows this guy is a scammer

Ok sounds good Ill do it...

Still no refund in my paypal TYayo420, whats the hold up? Start being a man and face the consequences youve laid out for yourself. Look at the other guys you have screwed. Dont you feel a bit guilty?

i think he screwed me to cuz i ordered a duncan pipe from him about a week ago and i haven't heard anything from him in about 5 days. i have sent 4 pm's he hasn't replied to and he gave me no tracking number. i want a refund now TYayo420 and stop screwing ppl over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast