Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TYayo420 ***BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM***

Thumbs down TYayo420 ***BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM***

I would be very careful when buying from this member! He saw a thread where I was looking for a set of shocks and PM'd me that he had some for sale. So he sent me a picture of them. I thought they looked like long travel but he said they were not. So I paypal'd him the money and he said he would overnight them to me so I could have them for the Snowshoe, WV GNCC race. This all happend on Tuesday, June 19th. He was suppose to send me a tracking number on Wed. night as he had to work all day Wed. but he would ship them out first thing Wed. Morning. I got no tracking number on Wed. so I pm'd him on Thursday asking for a tracking number and got nothing. Thursday I was looking on eBay at shocks just for fun and found a set and it was the exact same picture that he sent to me. So basically this guy has pulled a picture off of eBay and then said he has these shocks and is trying to sell them to me. Shocks never came Thursday or Friday. I have sent him several PM's and emails and gotten nothing in return and he has been online several times since this all happend. I will still await my shocks or my money from this person. Until, I would be very careful when buying from this person!!!!!!

I will update this thread if anything changes!

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011 GNCC Sport Class Champion

Dammit, I knew my hunch was right. I should of posted this exact thread 5 days ago. The reason I didn't post is he had good buyers feedback before this and I thought maybe it wasn't anything worth mentioning. Here's my story with this guy:

Posted a wanted ad looking for front Hiper wheels. He pm's me with a full set(4) with tires for $350 shipped, I couldn't believe the good deal. Problem is they're yamaha pattern? when I stated in the ad I need these for a Honda. I tell him to call me and answer some questions I have about them. He says his dog chewed up his cell phone and they don't have a home phone. It'll be 5 days before he gets a new phone, but in the mean time I should hurry up and pay him for the wheels before he changes his mind on this good deal. So I decide to pm him all my questions and then stated that he could ship them cod or I will send him a $50 deposit and then pay the rest when they show up at my door. I know this is a little unorthodox paying after you recieve the item but I have good feedback and until now he had no sellers feedback. I never received a response after that pm and luckily never sent the deposit. That night, I see the exact same photos he sent me on an Ebay auction, I thought it might of been his auction until I saw the locations were not even close, the Ebay auction said Ohio and I think his is NY. Buyer's beware, he's a crook.
    Tony

Arens Axis XC 310R

He did respond to my PM yesterday and said he would refund the extra money I paid to overnight the shocks. He never mentioned the fact that he sent me a picture of someone else's shocks though! And I have still gotten no refund from him! I would still be very careful when buying from him. I have a feeling I'm out the money I paid for these!

This is sad! There are so many scams out there these days. I'm tired of it.

Sad indeed. Fellow ATVers ripping people off. I think I bought a carb from him but I guess we will see tomorrow when he says its supposed to be here. Im still waiting for a tracking number. Maybe the moderators can ban users if they get bad feedback like this. Why would anyone care what they had to say on any other board if they cant hold up their end of deals when they say they have something for sale.

He has done the same to me on 400ex front end parts.WOnt respond to pms and I havent got any parts.

For those of you who are keeping an eye on this I wanted to let you know he has contacted (via PM) and said I should have my shocks no later than today. He said he overnighted someone else's things to them instead of my shocks to me and said he wil refund the extra money I paid to have them overnighted. But he also said he is having problems with his paypal account so he hasn't been able to send me my money! I will wait one more day before i pursue other ways of getting my money or shocks to me. I'll keep you all posted!

Its Wednesday and my carb was supposed to be here, it isnt. I wasnt really expecting it to be here either. Well Michael Norman, guess you are the lame seller I thought you were. If I get the carb I will post an apology but I dont see it happening. Enjoy my 75.00 and Sleep well!!!!!!

Yeah, I was told I would have them Wednesday at the latest but i had nothing!

Dont tell me they were Elkas b/c I just paid him for some on Friday an now Im reading all of this...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast