ok im gonna try this one more time befor i flip haha

2002 blaster
    DG nerf bars
    Wisco piston and rings
    bored .20 over
    9 inch doulgas 190. red labes rears
    razer rear tires

Needs New cases
    or can add an extra 150 bucks for a new bottoms end..... also needs rear breaks...

im asking 750 bucks... please someone buy this

or trade this plus 1500 for a banshee, raptor, 400 ex, 300 ex, or anthing nice....
    2001 ex 250
    bored out, dp racing clutch, pro circuit p/s, all around holeshots, on douglas rims, high alloy bars, black cycra hand gaurds, black seat cover,
    FOR SALE

ill trade ya the blaster and 1500 for a 400ex that is in real ggod shape just needs bored and a new piston

pics and were are u located?
    2001 ex 250
    bored out, dp racing clutch, pro circuit p/s, all around holeshots, on douglas rims, high alloy bars, black cycra hand gaurds, black seat cover,
    FOR SALE

pics and were are u located?
    2001 ex 250
    FOR SALE

hell no, u want 1500 just for ur wheeler,
    2001 ex 250
    FOR SALE

k just making the offer, i did't wnat the blaster anyway but you said in your post the bike and cash, and i got alot more than 1500 into the 400ex so all in all it would probally be about a even trade since yours is really messed up

ur a ****in idiot then, why would i just buy ur 400 and keep the blaster, idc how much u have ito it, its almost stock.....
    2001 ex 250
    FOR SALE

if you justt wanna buy mine then buy mine, your the one who who said your blaster and cash you put the offer out there so dont get all pissy casue i tried to take you up on your offer, that would be like you saying you would by my 400 for the 1500 i listed it as and me saying no i want 2000 now you put the offer out there so dont get mad cause someone tried to make the deal you started anyways good luck with your sell

Originally posted by klay_911
    ur a ****in idiot then, why would i just buy ur 400 and keep the blaster, idc how much u have ito it, its almost stock.....
    thats funny you wanted pics and where it was earlyer now you dont care how much i have into it its almost stock! thats why im only asking 1500 not 2 or 3, **** for 300 bucks you can get a 440 kit and stage 2 cam so for under 2000 you could have a 440 with stage 2 cam with no hours on it!

yea i know its funny, cuz i didnt know what urs was until i searched u.... then i thought umm its stock and he wants 1500 for it, so that puts my wheeler up for free.... errr. thats a good one.... and acually i would have to put like another grand, pipe, nerfs, tires, bars, bumper,
    2001 ex 250
    FOR SALE