Thread: What do you think of this Blaster?

What do you think of this Blaster?

Hi everyone! I would like to have your opinion on this Blaster, it's a 1995 with pro circuit exhaust and slip-on, the engine have been rebuilt yet and it has the '' tete planer '' The owner of this atv wanted 1800$ CAN, I would like to know if its a good deal or not?
    ( Sorry for my english, I know i suck loll )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images

hmm nice but you can buy my 04 for that price
    ==========================
    2003 F350
    2007 yamaha yfz 450
    Looking for a rhino/utv

save your money and buy A 400 OR 450 i know thats what i should of done instead of buying my 300 and the blasters are way to small for me any way or anybody aproaching 6 feet i allways hit my legs on the front plastics i think if you just save your money youll be happier with a bigger quad that has ten times more power than that blaster
    2000 300ex
    with-full WB e series exhuast,
    big gun rev box,
    itp gncc fronts and rears on itp pro rims rear offset 6+3,
    renthal sproketts and chain

-----------------------------------------------
    waiting for- 2008 450r

Originally posted by 300exguy125
    save your money and buy A 400 OR 450 i know thats what i should of done instead of buying my 300 and the blasters are way to small for me any way or anybody aproaching 6 feet i allways hit my legs on the front plastics i think if you just save your money youll be happier with a bigger quad that has ten times more power than that blaster
    i agree and Gary33 enough with trying to sell your blaster if someone wants to buy your blaster they will read your sig and ask you about it

Thats too much for a 95 anyway. A 12 year old blaster for 1800? more like 1400-1600.
    2005 TRX 400ex
    Few mods

2005 Raptor 80 (bro's)

92% of teens have switched to rap music, if your part of the other 8% put this in your sig.

Got a Honda ATV? We need these forums rolling: Check out

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/index.php

(Put Jbacon for referrer)

Originally posted by JBacon
    Thats too much for a 95 anyway. A 12 year old blaster for 1800? more like 1400-1600.
    that blaster looks no where near stock and it is in awsome shape from what i can see in the pic i think 1800 is a good price for that blaster

Originally posted by honda450rider33
    i agree and Gary33 enough with trying to sell your blaster if someone wants to buy your blaster they will read your sig and ask you about it
    not everyone reads everybodys sig. i know i dont.
    '07 450ER:
    white brothers xc bumper, prm swinger skid, jetted, baffle removed

'98 Yamaha Blaster:
    Airsal firebreather 240 kit, Vitos 3mm stroker crank, Project blaster aluminum airbox, Project blaster intake, Keihin 35mm airstriker carb, Vitos timing degree key, Boyeson pro series reeds, F7 pipe and silencer, Uni air filter, Durablue +2 axle (stock now i broke it), Kenda Klaw rear tires, Douglas .190 rear wheels (now stock i bent them), oil injection block off kit, EBC heavy duty clutch kit, 13/38 gearing, billet clutch basket, lightened flywheel, Renthal works chain, Fly handlebars, Hellbound +3 swinger, nissin hydro brake kit, banshee front shocks (stock now i bent them) , works quadstar rear shock w/rezzie, DG National front bumper

coming soon:
    Maier race cut fenders
    Elka/Leager a arm and shock kit
    DG national series grab bar

looks like its in really good shape.
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
    looks like its in really good shape.
    Exactly what twisted says, it depends on what kind of shape its in, but I bet you can get him down on the price a bit. As long as its in good condition and well taken care of I would pay about 1600.
    '08 KTM 450 XC
    '08 Outlaw 450 MXR
    '07 KX450F
    '07 CRF50