Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer break chat....

Now we are getting back to normal on here.... I'm loving all this talking.... I sure do miss all you guys.. see ya in Aug. The Mom
    LoneWarriorsMom
    ~finally4fifty's [Charley'] mom~

sissy

You ain't goona do chit either.But come on I want you to.You can get the sissy and take it back wid you.snakeiliiililiil

Originally posted by LoneWarriorsMom
    Now we are getting back to normal on here.... I'm loving all this talking.... I sure do miss all you guys.. see ya in Aug. The Mom
    nice to hear from ya mom !!! how's charly ? and is dustin getting better ??
    jake my gaydar goes off everytime you make a post on here...

Originally posted by gump
    all right here we go, bonnie you stepped into my back yard and raced me on quads a couple of years ago and got your butt waxed.. "you did good though".. now i'm stepping in your back yard on bikes and i'm calling you out !!! i hear you were a patch of hell on a bike in your day.. so you got untill hickory to get ready, i'm sure between you and the towery family you can come up with something to ride.. so how about it ?? are you up to the challenge ????

Gump, you honestly think I could beat you on two wheels? I bet you are smoking fast! Plus, I dont have time to train for a race against you when I need to be training to have a baby!
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

GUMP she left this wide open---you go first.

well bonnie there are alot of INS and OUTS in training to make a baby. you also need the correct TOOL to work with. you have to be patient and don't hurry your workout or it will end to soon with out the proper results. multiple work outs usuall gain the best results,"don't just jump straight into the workout full bore, take your time, strech and help you partner get warmed up also, this is very important or your partner won't be UP for the workout. and after a good vigorous workout there needs to be some cool down time so you both catch your breath and regroup. and the most important thing is and it's a scientific fact that the male workout partner will require a sandwhich and plenty of sleep after all this training.. follow these steps and we'll have a little cooklet running around in no time.. just don't work bryan out to hard during race time because we are expecting a top 5 plate for next year, to much working out makes the male legs week...

and i am smoldering slow on my bike bonnie !! i thought i would just jump on it and be fairly fast, but it aint happening. i've only had time to ride it once due to all the project work i have to do during the 4th shutdown week at work.. talked to billy chapman at georges the other day and was telling him how hard it is to adapt to a bike and he told me about bryan riding a bike a year or 2 ago to sweep the track and he said it was funny as hell to watch him try to ride a bike like a quad. but i'll be allright...

gump=DA

she not race you fool-she busy-maybe you need to get some business)snakeililiilil(

Re: gump=DA

Originally posted by Jake99
    she not race you fool-she busy-maybe you need to get some business)snakeililiilil(
    i'm married.. shops closed... don't even rember what snappy looks like anymore.. "snappy being my pet name for it "

Re: Re: gump=DA

Originally posted by gump
    i'm married.. shops closed... don't even rember what snappy looks like anymore.. "snappy being my pet name for it "
    Get you a mirror and find it. Ask it why it's hiding. Apologize and maybe it come out.It might be that 69 on your tractor got it scared to come out and play.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast