Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer break chat....

GET TOUGH

GUMP I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD OR STUPID
    OR A LITTLE OFF BOTH, YOU HAVE 7 OR 8 WEEKS TO GET READY
    IT WILL BE FINE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS CRANKING THE
    250 CALL ME AND I'LL TELL U THE SECRET I HAVE KYLE'S FIGURED
    OUT U CAN BE THE HOLESHOT MAN ON THE BIKES TO!!

hey gump I had a little accident on my bike last thursday, I had 5 stitches in my lip. them yamahas will hurt you. maybe I should stick to 4 wheels.

Eddie let me know when your ready for a good mountain ride. I know alot of fantastic mnt biking trails off 181 near steele creek. check this site out for some good mnt biking pics www.hickhucksters.com
    08' SPONSORS
    WWW.SPECTRUMTECHWEAR.COM
    WWW.RACETRAINER.COM

hate to hear that dale.. this 250 seems to have good controlable power.. if i just take it real easy the first couple of times i take it out, i think i'll be ok...
    kenny i sent you a pm... i havn't rode it but in the yard so i don't have cranking issues right now, but i do want to talk to ya about some jetting and stuff... or what ever you did to your sons...

Originally posted by dale woody
    hey gump I had a little accident on my bike last thursday, I had 5 stitches in my lip. them yamahas will hurt you. maybe I should stick to 4 wheels.
    DONT TELL THEM WHO YOU
    WERE WITH DALE THEY BLAME IT ON ME! WERE RIDING
    TONIGHT AT 6:00

I have to say my dad is a complete idot. He couldnt handle four wheels so he thinks he can handle two. He told me it would be cheaper to race a bike instead of a quad......I said your medical expenses are going to triple. Man I cant wait to see you crash that thing!!!! Anyways anyone needing an new 06 405r get in touch with me i got one for sale cheap, got to sell due to a ligament torn in my right knee and may have to get surgey.

a
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
    I have to say my dad is a complete idot. He couldnt handle four wheels so he thinks he can handle two. He told me it would be cheaper to race a bike instead of a quad......I said your medical expenses are going to triple. Man I cant wait to see you crash that thing!!!! Anyways anyone needing an new 06 405r get in touch with me i got one for sale cheap, got to sell due to a ligament torn in my right knee and may have to get surgey.
    you can't wait until i crash ?? if i'm out of work who will you bum from ?? remember the money you owe me now ?? smartarse.....

gump you going to line up beside me at rockhouse?????
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

Originally posted by jkmx24374
    gump you going to line up beside me at rockhouse?????
    if your lined up beside jessie robinson sure.. going to brushy sunday for my first ride and might run the shelby nchsa on the 15th if i get enough seat time in... but right now i'm getting a roid and seat time might be hard to get....

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast