Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beware of ****-tech jacksonville il

since you are picking out incorrect spellings...in the wanted sections, someone was looking for seat foam you said "i have a hole seat"
    it should be "I have a whole seat".
    "make a offer thanks" should be "make an offer, thanks
    mini atv's section-"soory" should be "sorry"
    in trx450r information section-all in one post-"they was bought for a 06", "spindels", "betwwen", "lable" should be "they were bought for an '06.", "spindle", "between", and "label"

see, picking out typos is kinda useless, as we all make typographical errors.

It don't have to be perfect, after all this is the internet, but it should have structure and be understandable. your 2 posts with one very long run-on sentence is beyond acceptable. as this is the internet, capitalization is not as necessary and some leeway with abbreviations is given.

it seems to me that you like to point out peoples faults i guess so you can feel smart. My point is that if you cant understand my first post then maybe i am talking to a 5 year. its pretty easy to see that you have more time than i do all the shoot your talking about has nothing to do with what i am taliking about and as far as the tough guy anybody that hides beheind a key board to talk trash and will not even call someone is a punk anyway. Me pointing out your faults was so that maybe you would see that nobody cares but you CLEAN UP YOUR OWN YARD BEFORE YOU LOOK IN MINE THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I RESPOND TO YOUR COMENTS GOOD BYE

ya dude this isnt college or school or anything so it doesnt really matter if he spelt a couple of words wrong...sorry english manger if i have offened you.aslo if this site had spell check it would help
    ==========================
    2003 F350
    2007 yamaha yfz 450
    Looking for a rhino/utv

if you use Mozilla's Firefox it has a spell check built in. also who cares abt a run on sentance this is the ****ing internetr who gives a rats *** chill my grammar i hate ppl that ***** abt that **** damn

calling you right now...

glad i didn't call you last night, the screaming from you would have def. got everybody in both households awake. i don't call people at 3 am unless there is an emergency...

what a foul mouth angry person......i called him like he said...i was actully going to talk like an adult to him, but as soon as he found out who it was, the f-bomb dropped big time

he told me to come visit him and "talk" it over...i still don't know where he lives, but he knows where i live...

every other word was the f word, or something about a male chicken in my mouth or rear end...

i hope his kids weren't around when he was talking to me like that...

if you want someone to take your opinion as valid, then it has to make sense...not what he typed...

Originally posted by TYayo420
    if you use Mozilla's Firefox it has a spell check built in. also who cares abt a run on sentance this is the ****ing internetr who gives a rats *** chill my grammar i hate ppl that ***** abt that **** damn
    You need to 'chill' and learn to type with out using asteriks
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Originally posted by speedyquad
    i bought from andy many times...he is starred out because he is not right a site sponsor...

his name is starred out because he was asked to not spam this site, which he did repeatedly, under many different user names... a sign of someone lacking the ability to promote themselves properly. i know of several riders that have had huge issues with his work, someone finally posted about it. His name remains starred out due to his dealings with members on this site.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

I feel that there a couple points that are being missed here. Although the discussion between ‘speedyquad’ and ‘bracey’ is indeed entertaining, I do not wish to add to or participate in the portions that are not dealing with / speaking to the matter at hand here. BUT, as a person in the legal profession, I feel that it would be in bracey’s best interest to take an even closer look at the situation in which he is unfortunately well immersed within at that time.

In today’s service oriented society, we (as buyers, customers, etc.) do have a leg to stand on when it comes to demanding and expecting proper and fair service. However, regardless of the time (whether it be driving back and forth, or on the phone, etc.) we spend dealing with business’ like this one, we can only demand they be liable for the parts and services in which they provide or perform. I’ve been following, over the past few days, bracey’s numerous posts (on many forums mind you) speaking negatively towards this particular business in question, and it’s made me attempt to think through this from his perspective (as these are, though on a much larger scales, the situations that I’ve made my living within). Without going into even greater detail and most likely boring or making even more anger those that are reading, I would summarize my take on this situation as follows (for what it’s worth of course):

‘bracey’ – I would most definitely demand fair service and treatment in your dealings with this business. You should request a refund for services received – based on your un-satisfaction. You should request a refund on parts received (as long as you haven’t burned them) – based on your un-satisfaction. Now this is where it gets tricky, from a legal perspective…. This business, unless they clearly publish a 100% satisfaction guarantee clause, are not legally subject to being a perfect / un-blemished / no problems guaranteed service provider. Actually, this would be very hard to do with being a service provider for such a subjective service (i.e., shocks). Although angry (which I can understand), you can only ask and hope to receive reimbursement for the parts and services that you received from this business. Your decision to go elsewhere (i.e., Custom Axis techs at Taylorville) and pay the money that you did to correct the problem that you felt was present, is completely outside of the realm of responsibility for the business in question. The simple fact of the matter is ~ if you were / are unhappy with the work that was done and the parts provided – you should request and should indeed receive a reimbursement for parts and service. Once again, it’s important that you can provide the parts back to the business in good shape though.

To conclude – let’s look at it like this. You pay business ‘A’ $1,000 for parts and services ($500 on each respectively) on your quad. You aren’t necessarily happy with it. And, after speaking with a presenting the work to others in the industry – you are really not happy and feel strongly that the parts and work are not what you should have gotten. You have all rights to go back to business ‘A’ and “request” a refund as you are un-satisfied. If the business ‘A’ is fair – they may be kind enough to work with you and provide a refund for the services rendered at least ($500, in this example). If you get this much – that’s great. Now, if business ‘A’ says that they will refund all of the money for parts as well ($500 more in this example) – you are back to square one, with only a salty feeling about the business in question. IF you choose to go to business ‘B’ in between / during the time that business ‘A’ is refunding your money for parts and services - then I am sorry, you cannot, nor while a court of law (in this situation) consider business ‘A’ liable for your extra expenses, due to this one very important fact – the shocks were built/repaired/re-valved (whatever) as a service. Business ‘A’ did perform this service, though not up to your satisfaction. SO, all that is on the table is your money, and the parts and services provided by the business ‘A’. In an unsatisfactory situation, the requested action can only be to to revert the dealings back to a zero status. In other words, you get your items (as best as possible) and money back to the status they were when the transaction was first initiated. Business ‘A’ eats the services rendered and gets back his parts used for the work done. Both go their own ways.

Now, I am sure that there are some that might find argument with this post, and that’s fine, but to be honest I really feel that only one point needs to be understood and taken away from this ~ if you are unhappy with a service provided, request a refund of your expenses and that your items be returned to their original state (as much as possible). If you opt to go elsewhere to get the items worked on by someone else (in situations like this, mind you) you cannot hold the original business liable. This whole topic is on a very subjective matter (i.e., shock work) and would be very hard to legally prove (without a doubt) that the services rendered were flat out wrong vs. simply not up to your expectations. ‘bracey’ get all your money back from what you paid on parts and services to this business in question and go elsewhere the next time. And, as an aside – “slander” towards a person and/or business can often be legally proven (without a doubt). So, be careful with your words.

thank you for your outlook on this problem but as far as speeking the truth about a service or lack of service that i so dearly payed for i have no problem in telling the truth to others and if you call that slader i call it the truth so i will tell all who will listen. Now for the man. He admits his wrong doing and has got all his parts back in the same shape they was in because the quad could not be used and he watch custom axis replace all the parts and said that he would refund all my money only to try giving me 93.12 of the 524.22 that i payed. I dont want any money back for anything else but the 524.22 . BUT THANKS DAMON B. FOR YOUR HELP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast