Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: beware of ****-tech jacksonville il

beware of m-a-u-l-tech jacksonville il

well where should i start i have a 400ex with a crf150r motor in it i took it to m-a-u-l-tech atv to have the shocks set up for the quad it has custom axis all the way around i wanted the rear to be coverted over to a comp. ajustable i pick it up and it is worst then it was before it went their and he did not install the the rear comp. adjustment the ride height look like a flatt track quad it was to stiff and i paid him 524.00 to do this i call him he said send them back he would fix them he sends them back the rear shock now has a comp. adjustment nob and clevis that is for a yfz 450 that will not fit my 400ex that he had for a month in his shop i call him he said bring it back and he would replace it i drive it all the way over their again he opens the box with the new clevis and it is a yfz450 clevis again so i come home again still my girl still cant ride the her quad a few days go by and he calls me and now tells me that custom axis does not even make comp. ajustment for a honda even though my other daughter has it on her HONDA 450r so i call axis they say what i all ready know that yes we make that for a honda so again a call m-a-u-l-TECH again he tells me the same line of crap so by this time the WPSA is in taylorville so i take the quad to them and after redoing everything that m-a-u-l-TECH did and 715.00 bill the quad is great and i mean perfect and m-a-u-l-TECH is their and he sees me go threw all of this and i show the bill and after giving him back all of the wrong stuff he put on the shocks he agrees that he has been miss informed from axis by now iam just glad she can ride the quad he tells me that he will refund my money i go to get it he offers me 27.00 and thinks that is going to be ok so here it is 6/23/07 and now he offers me 98.00 of course iam not ok with that so i guess i only have 1 thing that i can do iam going to take him to small claims court and all i want everyone to be carefull when dealing with m-a-u-l-TECH ATV i have spent well over 2500.00 with this guy and also sent him buisness and he treats me like this . I REALIZE THAT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD BUSINESS MAN AND A BAD BUSINESS MAN IS HOW THE PROBLEM IS CORRECTED.

now you know why his name is starred out on this site
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

That's one long sentence.
    "Cleveland Steamer"

400ex Sparks/Axis/Houser/TCS/AC/Pro-Armor/ASV

yeah it is^^^

i bought from andy many times...he is starred out because he is not right a site sponsor...

if you talked to him the way you typed, it is easy to see how he could get the set up wrong...my five year old daughter does better than that

they way i type has nothing to do with anything and like i said i have bought from him a lot of times also with no problems. But when he had to set some shocks up for the ridder thats when the problem started i was without the quad 3 x the time he said it would be and still had to take the shocks back 3 more times and ship them 2 times at my cost and then tried to blame axis for all of the problems but he is the one who put a yfz450 clevis on a 400 ex axis rear shock they did not and then lie to me and said only after he tried 3 x to put it on their. That custom axis did not make it for a honda and if your so proud of his work this is the place to say it TRADER FEEDBACK not my post start your own AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TEACH ME TO TYPE BETTER I GO TO A LOT OF RACES ALL OVER MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP AND YOU CAN SHOW ME. LOVE TO MEET YOU SPEEDYQUAD

i bought my wifes elka rec series off of him but never had him set up any other shocks.

my point is is that you don't make sense. you jump all over the place with no paragraph structure. maybe this is why the shocks were wrong in the first place...

if your are ever near oil city, pa, let me know..i'll meet ya for whatever you want.

since i don't have or need c.a. shocks...why won't the clevis work...

by the way, my prob. is not with the neg. toward the business, but the preschool grammar used.

SO I SENT YOU MY PHONE NUMBER I GUESS ALL YOU LIKE TO DO IS TYPE ABOUT IT I DONT LIKE TO TYPE

if your are ever near oil city, pa, let me know..i'llmeet ya for whatever you want (well the easy part you got down pretty good)

found some of your bad preschool grammar

i foud this in open forum in the Honda falling behind on page 7 (ivnventory) (lrger) (ahve) (honda) (newby) and this on open forum pa poker run page 2 (bewteen) (promotor)(whil)(littlw) so maybe you should spend a little more time prof reading your own post and less time on others and here is a little help with these words inventory, laeger, Honda ,between, promoter,while, little,

typos and grammar are different things...like is said in the pm i sent you back, i'll call you tonight tough guy...i wasn't going to call someone at 3 am when i should have been in bed, like my wife and daughter were. i wasn't going to disturb them by talking to someone...or wake up your family...i am not that ignorant

the point i was hoping you would come to by yourself is that if you want someone to respect your opinion, you should sound intelligent when stating it. it should not be a mess of something that resembles english.

by allowing you to try to come to that conclusion, i was giving you the benefit of the doubt that your typing was just being lazy and not a true sign of your intelligence. i guess i was wrong.

when i call tonight, shortly after 11:00 pm eastern, who do i ask for?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast