Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2007 WORCS-rnd. 6-Toutle, Wa.-Youth coverage

#103p Kody Winiecki would move up from 3rd place in lap 3 to 2nd for duration of the race .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

#109p Caitlin Harris would hold the#2 in lap 1, but fell back to #3 for the rest of the race.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

And the final race of the wk end was the 50cc stock 4-6 yr class.
    I get such a kick watching this class.
    These kids are just as competitive as the grown ups!
    #771p Chase Higgins ran just shy of 30 a second gap between him and the 2nd place winner.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

ExtrememiniquadsNW#222p Missy Taylor would wrap up her race in a solid 2nd.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

My photos of the #3 in the 50cc 4/6 yr class did not turnout .

This wraps up the youth Coverage .

Next round will be held in Olympia, Wa. Aug.17-19th .
    Congrats to all the Youth riders!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

GREAT PICS!!!! as always thank you.
    And remember, long live the Kasea.

I would like to give a HUGE thanks for my Dad who stayed up all night to replace my motor,then slept in his truck very little that night, just so that I could MAYBE make it threw my race.He has been so tired helping us kids that hes always too tired to race himself
    I wanted to get a podium finish just so that I could thank him in front of everyone and to wish all the Dads a Happy Fathers Day since alot of them raced on Fathers Day. Without our Dads,alot of us would not be doing this.
    Even though I DNF'd I still had a great time seeing all the people I have met this season and had a blast in the Team race! All the kids I have met are way cool and are great riders.
    If for some reason we cant seem to get mine running,I will still cheer everyone else on.

All us kids also like seeing all the coverage and all the vidoes of the Youth classes.
    Thanks Mom!
    And last but not least, I would like to give special thanks to ExtrememiniquasdNW for going the extra mile to spot me a motor for my race ,the Donahoes,and basically everyone who offered there helped to my Mom and Dad for the wk end.
    Also a big thanks to all my 2007 sponsors .
    Hopefully Ill see you all again for round 7!
    LTR suzuki 450
    Thank you 2008 sponsors!!!~~~

O'Neal
    Fasst Co.
    Maxxis Tires
    Anytime Fitness
    Elka Suspension
    Scott USA
    Snake River Yamaha
    Canyon Honda
    ODI
    E-ATV-Racing
    My Mom and Dad
    BDawgsPlastic
    Six Six One

*Special thanks to MotoXNutrition*

Originally posted by CreoRacing
    GREAT PICS!!!! as always thank you.
    And remember, long live the Kasea.
    I kinda miss my Kasea
    I dont think I could fit anymore!
    LTR suzuki 450
    Thank you 2008 sponsors!!!~~~

O'Neal
    Fasst Co.
    Maxxis Tires
    Anytime Fitness
    Elka Suspension
    Scott USA
    Snake River Yamaha
    Canyon Honda
    ODI
    E-ATV-Racing
    My Mom and Dad
    BDawgsPlastic
    Six Six One

*Special thanks to MotoXNutrition*

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    2nd place winner was #30y Allie Shelman.
    Shelman has had a rough start to her season ,so it was great to see her finish on the podium lately
    Congrats to Allie on her podiums last weekend.

As you can see, somebody snatched Allie's bike from Timmy, and got everything in extreme, tip, top shape........so it's freakin rockin now(She should no longer have to restart it fifty two and a half times during a race). I'm glad to see that Allie now has the opportunity to turn the season around........and also glad that Timmy can focus on his racing a bit more, not trying to get Allie's bike running all the time.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Talking

THX cannondalerider!!! I am sure they took Alliecats' bike out of pitty . QJ always kick-butt coverage.
    Looking for the fountain of youth

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast