Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating

as a result of this past weakend we were protested for what ever reason , and to my disapointment were found illegal due to the fact of our replacement cylinder was not an exact identical replacement part, this falls on my shoulders and it will not happen to us again, it was very rough explaining to my son why he did not get his trophy, but he finally understands and will be riding harder than ever. although the cylinder being the wrong manufacturer there were no performance gains to be made with it and had been told by the company i purchesed the part that it was a replacement cylinder which is the most frustrating part but a good learning lesson, so if you suspect there are cheatrers protest them but do it for the right reasons not just because they are coming close to your points it doesnt matter how bad or good you are in the points they are still cheating. just my 2 cent worth

That's how it is in the blaster class, everyone is running the 240 kits in the 195-210 class. I have a 240 kit, but I run in the 211-249 class and there is only a couple other riders.
    Stephen Gruenbacher #22

2005 trx450r
    Curtis sparks full system
    Sparks airbox removal intake
    Hotcam stage 2
    +2 I-shock 3500 chrome a-arms
    Razr mx 18-10-8 on douglas .190
    21-6-10 razr front on stocks
    GBC sand shark F/R on douglas .190's
    Durablue +2.5 rear wheel spacers
    Tusk nerf bars.
    Streamline twist throttle kit
    EBC clutch plates and springs
    DID chain
    Tusk full skid plates
    Wiseco 11-1 piston
    Mx maier front fenders
    motosport black mx bumper
    Fireball racing sway bar
    Pro taper 1 1/8 bars
    Msr brake and clutch levers

Cheating

We had the same problem in california at the TT races the last couple of years so a few of us decided to have a big teardown in the first big race this year on the 50cc and the 90cc class we protested 5 quads and all 5 were cheating. this was the first time the California Motorcycle Association has ever had anyone protested. It's amazing how slow those bikes became and which kids are winning now.

If you think their cheating tear them down thats the only way to solve the problem. In california if you get cought cheating the protester gets all $200.00 back.

Just my 2 cents
    Briant Sizemore
    Proud dad of

Brock Sizemore#322Y
    Raptor 250
    NTS INc.
    Triumph Motorsports
    Brad Loomis X-Stream Composits
    H&M Motorsports
    Roll Design
    Fly Racing
    Rath Racing