Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: racers for research question

Re: racers for research question

Originally posted by smr
    Once again we are planning on making a trip to missouri to race with you fine folks. We will be running the race at park hills.

I have a couple of questions.

How is the turn out for this race?

My 12 year old is racing the nationals in the 90 limited class...what class should he run at park hills or should I put him on a 300ex and let him run the 234 class? I've had some buddies tell me that the missouri mini's are usually much younger kids.

thanks for any info...see yall on the 7th.
    I would bump him up... Dont get me wrong there is a couple kids that are fast and would give him something to run against. (Chance)..LOL Monica and Johnny ! Hes going to be a hell of a rider when hes 16 !! He might get you some of that money back .LOL. I hope it clicks with Dalton about staying in the gas soon.. Eating me up in plugs loading it up all the time !
    Wish I knew what I know now 15 years ago....And always ride it like you stole it !

2004 YFZ 450 , Full XC , ARS FX ( A-Arms , +2 stem , Swingarm ) Hiper Beadlock wheels , Maxxis Razor 2s , 20s in the rear 23s up in front, Axis Triple rates front long tavel, Duel rate Axis rear long travel, Bill Balance Pro HMF , PRM , Pro Armer , Blingstar , Pro Taper , XC IMS Tank , Trail Tech , HEP , Denton , Lonestar , Wave Rotors, Steel braided lines, K&N with Sparks, ASV levers, JE 14:1 on 110 fuel, Oversze oil tank ,Pivot works , SideWinder Ti-Molys and SideWinder Smart Chain. only thing stock is the frame !!!

Sponsors :: BLINGSTAR , PRO DETAIL MOTORSPORTS

www.prodetailmotorsports.com

Young-XC-guy
    2004 Kasea 90
    Ported/Polished 52mm Hetrick built with race clutches, Full Hetrick Exhaust, Hetrick +2 A-Arms,Hetrick swingarm with ceramic bearings, Hetrick Chain tensioner, Hetrick Air box mod, Pro peg nerfs, Blingstar Iron Cross bumper, Gibson steering stabilizer, Elka front and rear shocks with resies, Beadlock wheels with Razr MX fronts and snow hog rears , Hyper tuned hot coil, hyper tuned ignition box, Renthal handle bars with full bark gaurds, twist throttle, K&N ,

(8) years old and Im gona show him all I know !!! Look out !!

Project DS 650 in the works....

If people are buying tickets and want to pay by check....who do they make it out to?
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

Originally posted by sspalco
    If people are buying tickets and want to pay by check....who do
    they make it out to?
    I have always in years past have them make the check to me and write one check for everything on race day.

Bryan Jones

Originally posted by bjones
    I have always in years past have them make the check to me and write one check for everything on race day.

Bryan Jones
    But in the past they made it out to March of Dimes and had a tax deduction. I am talking about companies who donate and buy tickets.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.

Originally posted by sspalco
    But in the past they made it out to March of Dimes and had a tax deduction. I am talking about companies who donate and buy tickets.
    Sorry I misundersteard your qeustion contact Gary Horn at (636)942-4884 he should be able to answer your question.

ok Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12