Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check out "the bomb"

check out "the bomb"

here is my new powerbomb header that is hpc coated with the "bright" coating
    Attached Images Attached Images

mannnn!! i gotta have it. tell us whatu think cuz i got the e series slip on and ground out stock header. and if ya dont mind how much u pay for the header w/coating???
    01' 400ex-White Brothers slip-on w/12 discs, ground out welds in stock header,k&n fliter, precharger, stage 2 jets air box lid off, white brothers all-around cam, white brothers titanium valve springs, 22" razr 6ply up front and 20" rear razr 6ply, 15T (16 also)front and 38T (36 also)rear sprockets, PRM Baja front bumper, and PRM 6 pk. rack. (ya i know beer holder ooooooh! haha laugh about it!) WB e-brake block off, WB e-z pull clutch reducer, MSR raptor shorty clutch lever (yellow) Pingry's oversized oil tank.
    next mod-my next mod will not be soon since im workin on gettin a house! ya i know i never thought anything would come before my ex.

I bought it from a guy that posts on here sometimes. He had it done and said he had a total of $260.00 in it.
    02 400ex

02 trx90

78 kawasaki z1r turbo

$260 for just the Coating or with the Coating and Powerbomb?
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

He said $260.00 total. It is very shiny and ALMOST "chrome-like"
    02 400ex

02 trx90

78 kawasaki z1r turbo

looks nice, i almost ran that combo, e-series w/ powerbong, but deciced to sell it and go to the curtis sparks

When they do that high temp coating don't they dip it? Wouldn't that ruin the inside of the bomb and defeat the purpose of the header? Just a thought...

Yea, I looked for almost 3 months before deciding on what exhaust to run. But I needed something I could put my stock silencer back on, to ride around the house. And I did not want a extremely loud system even when I go out to the hills.
    02 400ex

02 trx90

78 kawasaki z1r turbo

I am not sure how they do it. But it is definitely not inside the pipe. I think if you want the inside done it is more costly<>?
    02 400ex

02 trx90

78 kawasaki z1r turbo

Holy Crap that looks liek it was Chromed. Do they dip it or Spray it on? Where can i find info on this stuff?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast