Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to Glamis...Which tires to buy??

Going to Glamis...Which tires to buy??

I am going to Glamis on Thanksgiving weekend and I need some paddle tires. A friend of mine recommends Skat Tracks. I personally have no clue which ones are the best for the money. Anyone here have experience with any of these tires. Or any other brand for that matter? What have you run in the past?
    2002 "Yella" 400 EX

Yamaha Makes Pianos...Honda Makes Quads

Re: Going to Glamis...Which tires to buy??

Just to let you know I have two full sets, front and rear, sand tires for sale. Rear: Gecko's, The Trekkers, Fronts: Mohawks, and Dune Trekkers. These are all on Red lables. These tires have only been used about a hour. let me know
    C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

SOLD ---------- SOLD

2001 400ex, JE 416 10.8:1, Hotcams Stage 2 Cam, C&D Racing Port and Polish, Viton Valve seals, 39mm FCR Carb, Complete Curtis Sparks X-6 Exhuast, Sparks Timing Key, Magnum Rev Limiter, Sparks 8 Plate Clutch, Race Cut Fenders with CarbonFiber Hood with Scoop w/ mesh insert, Magura Hydrolic Clutch, Steel braided clutch line, Holeshots MX Rear on Red Labels, Holeshot MX Front on Red Labels, K&N Air Filter with Prefilter, ShockWears, AC Skid Plate, and Polished Propeg Nerfs, TAG X-5 Bars, Kill Switch, DR Blockoff Plate, OMF Radiator Shrouds, Elka Triple Rate SSD, Rear Elka Rebuild, +2 Houser a-arms (HammerTone and Chrome), Lonestar Axcaliber 2 + 2 axle, Polished Motor Mounts and Sidecase, DR number plates, PEP Steering Stabilizer.

C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

20inch 8 paddle sand devils will kick major @$$ on your 400ex, my freind has 10 paddle hualers and htere too much. sand devils are also cheap

you should maybe consider a diff sprocket if u get very big paddles

What sprocket setup do you recommend? I have a 14 tooth up front right now.
    2002 "Yella" 400 EX

Re: Re: Going to Glamis...Which tires to buy??

Originally posted by JhallettEX
    Just to let you know I have two full sets, front and rear, sand tires for sale. Rear: Gecko's, The Trekkers, Fronts: Mohawks, and Dune Trekkers. These are all on Red lables. These tires have only been used about a hour. let me know
    Yeah, I am interested. By any chance, do you have any pics? P.M. me. Thanks.
    2002 "Yella" 400 EX

Any one else? Any suggestions???
    2002 "Yella" 400 EX

if you can find/ afford them, buy skat trak Taller haulers, not just the regular haulers.
    for fronts try razorbacks.

As for rims, douglas black or red lables work, just depends on how hard you ride.

GBC tires are kinda heavy, i used to have some, and im glad i dont have them anymore.
    If it starts with a Y, its not the one to buy.

Dune Trackers...22x10x7, I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

SOLD ---------- SOLD

2001 400ex, JE 416 10.8:1, Hotcams Stage 2 Cam, C&D Racing Port and Polish, Viton Valve seals, 39mm FCR Carb, Complete Curtis Sparks X-6 Exhuast, Sparks Timing Key, Magnum Rev Limiter, Sparks 8 Plate Clutch, Race Cut Fenders with CarbonFiber Hood with Scoop w/ mesh insert, Magura Hydrolic Clutch, Steel braided clutch line, Holeshots MX Rear on Red Labels, Holeshot MX Front on Red Labels, K&N Air Filter with Prefilter, ShockWears, AC Skid Plate, and Polished Propeg Nerfs, TAG X-5 Bars, Kill Switch, DR Blockoff Plate, OMF Radiator Shrouds, Elka Triple Rate SSD, Rear Elka Rebuild, +2 Houser a-arms (HammerTone and Chrome), Lonestar Axcaliber 2 + 2 axle, Polished Motor Mounts and Sidecase, DR number plates, PEP Steering Stabilizer.

C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

The Trekkers, 21x12x8
    C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

SOLD ---------- SOLD

C&D Racing, 308-696-7805

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast