Thread: Foggy Headlight Lenz, what to clean it with to fix?

Foggy Headlight Lenz, what to clean it with to fix?

My z400 headlight is kinda foggy/cloudy. What should I clean it with to make it crystal clear again. I have tried armor all and 409 and little stuff like that but nothing has worked. Thanks guys.

Zach
    Sold the 400ex

2004 Suzuki Z400 Limited Edtion, Jet Kit, Alba Racing Pipe, Removed Airbox Lid, Primary Drive sprockets and chain, Razr 2's all around, Douglas .190 rims up front, Swingarm Skid, Engine Skid, and much more to come.

Zach

Nobodys got any ideas???
    Sold the 400ex

2004 Suzuki Z400 Limited Edtion, Jet Kit, Alba Racing Pipe, Removed Airbox Lid, Primary Drive sprockets and chain, Razr 2's all around, Douglas .190 rims up front, Swingarm Skid, Engine Skid, and much more to come.

Zach

Clean it real good with windex and then go to Clearguard.com and purchace one of there products. I did and its held up well for 2 years now.
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

use mothers mag polish,just apply and work in circular motion it will remove that faded color look Ive done it to car head lights it works well.
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

Originally posted by REDRIDDER
    use mothers mag polish,just apply and work in circular motion it will remove that faded color look Ive done it to car head lights it works well.
    i agree. i just used it today on my truck and it works pretty damn good. a lot better than i thought. the grit in it gets all the yellow on the surface off.

ive heard u can use baking soda? havent tried it my self
    06 YFZ
    03 400EX

Originally posted by gncc025
    i agree. i just used it today on my truck and it works pretty damn good. a lot better than i thought. the grit in it gets all the yellow on the surface off.

ive heard u can use baking soda? havent tried it my self
    someone told me to use Mothers and i was like get the hell out of here so i tried it and yes i will remove the yellow dingy stains and brighten your lights in most cases.
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

Wow sweet I just picked up a big container of mothers alum/mag polish I will go try that right now, thanks guys.
    Sold the 400ex

Zach

your welcome...