Thread: Polaris Trailblazer oil change in need of help

Hybrid View

Polaris Trailblazer oil change in need of help

I own a 2003 Polaris Trailblazer 250 and it's about due for an oil change. So I went to the local parts shop and picked up an oil change kit which is supposedlly the one I need for my quad. I get back to the house and attempt to do the oil change as would be done with most standard quads and realize it's different. So I try and follow the instructions that came with the kit and they don't match. Then I look in my owners manual and it has instructions on doing oil changes on most Polaris quads accept the Trailblazer. So, has anyone out there done and oil change on a Trailblazer who may be able to help me out a bit?

Isnt ur trailblazer a 2 stroke? u dont need to change the oil u jus add it
    99 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9L 360

01 CR125

Yes, it's a 2 stroke and yes, I'm pretty new to all this. I just assumed that because that oil was being mixed with the gas that it was a different oil. It's already time for an upgrade, but was planning on keeping this around as a back up and for friends to ride.

So r u tryin to drain the oil tank ? or r u drainin the transmisson fluid? im sure ur local dealer could help u more than i could

peace
    99 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9L 360

01 CR125

the trailblazer is a 2 stroke. all you need 2 do is change your tranny fuild once a year if thats what you mean.

if u dont know how 2 do that stuff, take it to the dealer. it would be your best bet if you are lost.
    2002 Yamaha Banshee