Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Daniel Boone MX-London,KY-Race updates

Originally posted by LT80
    Hey motorider, Love to have you post dude, but using caps is considered yelling, which is rude.
    I would have PM'd or emailed this but you have no PM feature and have chosen to not allow emails.

And YES, I saw the yellow and red sandwich!! Gee, it obviously takes a team effort to get around Natalie.
    I thought it stunk!

Course, If a honda would have looked for the win, they would have simply red flagged the race to give the zuki's another chance. HAHAHAHA :P j/k
    Alot thought that till we they heard about the wreck of Nelson as most couldn't see that part of the track.

!! years ago, that right,. ELEVEN years ago at the same track (Daniel Boone), they had a rider down ON the track and yellow flagged the riders around the accident. I went to the tower and asked why they didn't red flag the race. They said "you don't know much about motocross do ya?" hehe
    Sorry about the caps!!!!
    Thanks for the backing on Natalie.
    the big yellow setup is pulling alot of fans in.
    yeah we could not see that side of the track.
    the red flag hurt some and helped some.

Re: Re: TO THE WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALIE

Originally posted by Cindi
    Get Real Buddy!! Why did you not mention the hit that John put on Doug that trashed his pipe and rear grab bar!!!!!!! Things happen when you race it doesn't mean it was on purpose. It was not a team effort first off. Why would Doug push John out to let Dustin gain more points on him and why would Doug take a chance to take himself out. The hit on John was nothing more that trying not to let Dustin pass him on the outside by going into the last 6 pack to fast. (Did you see Chad plow his own teamate due to the same situation!! ) Remeber the hit John put on Doug at Red Bud when he t-boned Doug and put him off the track and he went 1st to 9th. John went into the corner way to fast and plowed Doug. It is called racing. And before you run your mouth there is not any problems going on between John and Doug. IN FACT Doug took up John & Michelle in his plane at the last race. Get you facts straight.

If you are a racer and never hit another rider than you must be in last. Everyone of the pros has been hit and hit another rider including John. Not all are very nice and not all are on purpose. Sometimes it just happens.
    x2!
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

Special Thanks to my current 2008 Sponsors:
    BURGARD CYCLE , RPM Racing Axles ,LAKER Custom ,Fly Racing , Breezewood Proving Grounds , Fasst Company , Cycra Racing , Action Motorsports , BG Racing , Top Quality Construction , MOM, DAD, and SHAUN!!!

Visit Breezewood Proving Grounds
    Check out Burgard Cycle

no need for all the bashing.
    someone asked what happened to natalie in the last lap.
    all i did was answer what i saw.
    was not saying there was any bad blood between anyone!
    did not say anyone was a dirty rider more than anyone else.
    just answering a question.

Yeah for Cindi...haha!

You don't want to mess with her!
    Jessica "Shorty" Doherty #139

In the video you can see that John damaged Dougs bike while giving him a thank you love tap after the Doug pass on John.It's not a team deal.Forget about Wimmer when you talk about what happened.Doug went inside of John going into that right hander and used him as a berm to make the pass.John got ticked but it is the type of pass that is made sometimes with all these guys and they have all done the same thing to someone else and each other at one time or another.John has stuffed people before but this doesn't mean Doug and John hate or will always hate each other.On to the next round this is a great action packed season and I will be looking for updates all day sunday you can count on that.
    When you watch the vids you can see how much better and faster Weinen on his zuk get through the middle of the corners compared to John on his Honda.That LTR can sure carry some corner speed.
    Good luck to both John and Doug this weekend.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314