Thread: trinity/hetricks pipe

trinity/hetricks pipe

im trying to install a trinity pipe on a early 07 drr 90 and its not fitting right... do i have to remove the battery box to get this pipe to work?/ is had kasea written on the plastic that covered it, is there a trinity pipe made for the drr??...thanks

hetrick/trinity pipe is the same pipe, most quads i have put one on you had to either do away with the battery or move it.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

thanks mark

is that problem only with the ddrs or do you have to take the battery out with the kaseas as well?
    '08 KTM 450 XC
    '08 Outlaw 450 MXR
    '07 KX450F
    '07 CRF50

i JUST PUT THE HETRICKS PIPE ON MY DRX TODAY AND IT FIT FINE I DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM IN STALLING IT BUT YOU DO NEED LONGER EXHUAST BOLTS THE ONES THAT WERE STOCK ON THE DRX ARE ALITTLE SHORT WHEN YOU PUT THE SPRING CLIP ON SO GET LONGER BOLTS. ITS GOT LOTS OF BOTTOM AND MID RANGE NOW IT FLYS. I DID NOT REMOVE THE BATTERY BOX EITHER.
    Nichols Racing
    DRR 70
    Nichols Atvs
    Scootercraft
    DC Motorsports
    ElKA
    Malossi
    Maxxis
    2010 Neatv 70 Limited 2nd
    2008 champion 70cc rippin racing series 6-7
    2008 champion 70cc rippin racing series 8-9

New this year
    50 limited
    DRR 50

Anyone ever try that Metrakit Pro Pipe on a stock 90?
    G-Force Powersports

OEM & Aftermarket Parts
    DRR/Apex Authorized Dealer

Shop Online 24 Hrs a Day!!
    www.g-forcepowersports.com

TEAM G-FORCE---Join Today!!
    www.gforceriders.com

gforceatvs@gmail.com

2011 Team Product
    Mach 1 R/T Exhausts

bulldog

Hey Gary - See my post on the general miniquad board. "Metrakit Pro pipe issues". To be honest, I run the stock 90 pipe on Logan's 70cc Metrakit. We raced last night and he was second and right behind a very well built 90 with a 14yo skinny kid on it at the 200 foot first turn. One thing I did to it was - cut all but a 1/4 on an inch off the front of the pipe then used shorter springs. It seems great. I ran the Pro Pipe (without plastic) around the yard, I did not FEEL the difference. We'll see what Ozzy comes up with as a fix.
    Wannabe Racer Dad of:
    #34 Logan Dusenberry
    2014 AMA/ATVA 450 2X National Champion
    ALL OUT RACING
    2015 CanAm JB/Mt. Dew Live Wire Amateur Race Team
    2014 Sponsors: Extreme-Tec ATV, Makson Incorporated, Corrosion Specialties, Rath Racing, Walsh Racecraft, SF Racing, Baldwin Motosports, Apex Powersports - New Philadelphia, Ohio, Action Extreme Sports - New Philadelphia, Ohio,