Thread: video of some riding

video of some riding

sold honda 440
    08 kfx450 with pcIII and hmf black chrome slipon, and black ac pro peg nerf bars, fuelatv intake and filter, houser anti vibe stem and mounts, and hopefully an ims or rath bumper.

When in doubt, gas it!

since it worked i will tellyou about whos riding. my buddy is on the kfx 400 with full yosh pipe, and i m on the bad a55 450 with hmf slipon and efi controller. tell what you guys think. there is nothing wrong with a little contructive critism . if you have some ideas of stuff you see we can do throw it out there for me. i will try to get some more thats maybe using a stand instead of my buddys skakes.
    sold honda 440
    08 kfx450 with pcIII and hmf black chrome slipon, and black ac pro peg nerf bars, fuelatv intake and filter, houser anti vibe stem and mounts, and hopefully an ims or rath bumper.

When in doubt, gas it!

wow after watching it off this thread, it needs some,alot of, work. i dont know why it was jumpy like that, it wasnt like that on my computer. oh well im hoping to get a helmet cam in the near future.
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

nobody has anything to say? no suggestions, nothing
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

MORE GAS LESS BRAKE!
    #161 district 6 racer
    Eleanor Roosevelt: "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-a**
    speed."

2008 Evo X

IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST!

06 450r Powered BY DRG

KOSLOV RACING TEAM!

sounds great
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

Was that footage from your uncle's land? I was hoping to see some jumping off of your porch!

yeah, we made a little bigger jump out there(about a 20ft). the proch jump would have to be put in the freestyle thread.
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!