Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Parker Valley II

Where in the world is everyone !!! Is anyone racing tomorrow?? I am missing all the talking.
    Hey Jake how are you. You are the only one on here any more.
    Hope you have had a good week-end.
    LoneWarriorsMom
    ~finally4fifty's [Charley'] mom~

Talking

I will be racing tomorrow. I don't know how good I'll do because I cut my finger this week at work and have 4 stitches. I might be going to the track to camp this evening.
    WIDE OPEN FULL TIME
    mideast class B25+ #77
    chad sprinkle
    2008 sponsors
    YOSHIMURA,SCOTT,HINSON

Originally posted by yfz77
    I will be racing tomorrow. I don't know how good I'll do because I cut my finger this week at work and have 4 stitches. I might be going to the track to camp this evening.
    I'm sorry you cut your finger.. Which finger and what hand? You don't know how much you use a finger til you hurt or cut one. I cut my middle finger 2 weeks ago because Charley got my knife too sharp... I put it together with butterflys but it hurt for 1 week.
    Scott and Norma Canipe will be camping out tonight. We will get there tomorrow am. See ya and good luck at the race.
    LoneWarriorsMom

Hello LoneWarriorsMom, this is Ron, Angelas husband. You are right, it has been very quiet. We are looking forward to tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone too. I wish I had discovered this sport many years ago. Don't know if I would be any better at it but if the fun was still the same I'd be happy! See ya's tomorrow!
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

I'll be there. Any other utilities?
    2009 U2 class on a v force

GNCC and Mid East #602

well heres how my weekend went.. i knew this was my last race this year so i decided to go camp at the race and have some fun. i got there expecting to see some mud and didn't, the only place that didn't get rain in NC was yadkinville ! everthing is still cool cause i'm a veteren racer and can race in all conditions.. brooks shows up and we have some adult beverages, bryson shows and a couple more beverages are consumed.. robinson roles in around 10:30 so we have another.. midnight we decide to jump on the ute with bryson and ride around the parking area and bryson takes us next to the tree line and slung me off right into a tree, butt first !!! this hurt very bad..
    i get up sunday morning and feel like i'm dying.. i just hope i don't suffer and ask for forgiveness.. but yet i suffer which i deserve.. i need to go hit the porta john so bad i can't stand it but can't go in one without hurling.... now i'm about to puke and have my butt cheeks squeezed together.. it's hot as hell about 10 am in the morning and everyones wanting to talk to me..
    race time finaly comes and i go to the line and people still want to talk to me.. i go for the holeshot that i predicted and ernie allen shut the door on me, "sorry fans ".. i was actually running pretty good once i started sweating some of this evilness out of me and was staying in dale woodys dust. i must have got real close cause i ran into a big cloud and just rode right through it, but it must have been because dale just took a hard left hander and i went straight, needless to say after i got it turned back up and pulled it out of the trees i knew i was done... congrats on the win dale you deserve it!! jeff had ya but his girly hands got him.. it's been fun yall !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I can't tell the whole story but I sucked Angela you need to slow down so we can battle Am I gonna have to start talking chit on here again? I just had a great time! I'm usually bummed if I don't win but today I was thinking as I was racing and I thought well at least I will finish in one piece and I'll be going home to my house and family. I was just happy knowing that I have so much to go home to!

I guess working in the ER has showed me that my life and the ones I love can be ended so quickly! I guess I never really thought much about unitl my close friend Daniel, which was in a motorcycle accident, came to our ER and died. I knew when I started in the ER that I would eventually come in contact with someone that I knew and was badly hurt. I never imagined that it would effect me the way it did or that it would have been a person as great as he was!

Hope everyone had a great race! I sure did!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Smile

Originally posted by LoneWarriorsMom
    I'm sorry you cut your finger.. Which finger and what hand? You don't know how much you use a finger til you hurt or cut one. I cut my middle finger 2 weeks ago because Charley got my knife too sharp... I put it together with butterflys but it hurt for 1 week.
    Scott and Norma Canipe will be camping out tonight. We will get there tomorrow am. See ya and good luck at the race.
    I cut my left ring finger. I guess I done ok at the race I got 1st in my class and only pulled 1 stitch loose on my finger, but I thought I would die of heat exhaustion before the finish. thanks for your concern.
    WIDE OPEN FULL TIME
    mideast class B25+ #77
    chad sprinkle
    2008 sponsors
    YOSHIMURA,SCOTT,HINSON

Originally posted by yfz77
    I cut my left ring finger. I guess I done ok at the race I got 1st in my class and only pulled 1 stitch loose on my finger, but I thought I would die of heat exhaustion before the finish. thanks for your concern.
    Heck I bout died of heat exhaustion and I am still blowing red mud out of my nose...I don't see how you riders do it. What class do you run? Congrats on 1st place. I'm not sure I know what your name is..... Maybe I'll see you at the next race. Take care of that finger. Barbara
    LoneWarriorsMom

yfz 450

Well i enjoyed riding with yall im out just sold the old yfz 450 yall have fun im done peace out.
    Retired until further notice

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast