Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Stunt Video (CVBOYZ)

Originally posted by 03raptor660r
    Just wondering if you CV boyz have any other videos and where can I find em if you do?
    Check out their website www.cvboyz.com
    BBC.

FOR SALE - 2003 400EX : DG/Pro Armor/Tag/Powermadd/Spider/ITP

FOR SALE - 2001 RM125 : FMF/Pro Taper/Hot Rods/Wiseco/Hinson/VForce/Renthal/UNI/DID

I checked out their website, but they only have one video there

my bad, i think on their old site they had a lot of videos?
    BBC.

FOR SALE - 2003 400EX : DG/Pro Armor/Tag/Powermadd/Spider/ITP

FOR SALE - 2001 RM125 : FMF/Pro Taper/Hot Rods/Wiseco/Hinson/VForce/Renthal/UNI/DID

How do you guys get it so the gas doesn't come out when you wheelie? My 400 and my friends when you wheelie gas comes out the overflow tube.

hey man, glad to see ya guys still riding. i remember watching your vids years ago, im getting back into the quad thing now adays just picked up a 450 so ill be looking forward to more vids from ya, and maybe youll even get to see some from up here in the u.p.!
    2005 YFZ 450- my new toy

2003 kfx 400- sold

1997 yamaha banshee!- sold

2000 300ex - sold

Great vid man, it really is. You and your friends are the reason i started stunting, and i'm so glad i did. I take from what i see in your videos, and i make it happen myself. My first accomplishment was a highchair. ATV's was already my life before, but you guys have totally changed my view of it, i thought it was fun before but now, its just Godsent.

I'm a huge fan of you espessually, your 400ex looks great too! Someday i'll move up there, and i'll be pro at this. Your vids just motivate me all the way, heck i put it on the front of my myspace page and i watch it everyday even though its winter, it makes me want to get out there so bad (if it needs to be taken down no problem, i made sure it puts your links and everything up though.)
    I appriciate your work i really do and i support you guys all the way, i tried watching other videos and they just dont have the fell that yours does. Take care, and i hope to see future vids!!
    2004 400ex for sale! Mildly modded, tons of parts replaced. $2350

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352962

NICE VID

SICK VID!! I KNEW ABOUT THE CV BOYZ B4 I JOINED THIS FORUM! GOT THAT VID ON MY MYSPACE, AND THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST STUNT TEAMS AROUND!
    01 400EX
    snorkel removed
    renthal bar and grips
    450r front shocks
    pro armor nerfs
    rejetted w/o airbox lid
    HMF slip-on with 140 main, 42 pilot

2003 Buell XB9R with breather re-route, Factory Race Kit, K&N filter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123