Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: almost got my quad stolen!

almost got my quad stolen!

it is now 3:10 am.i was down stairs in my room a 1/2 hour ago and decided that i needed to go to the bathroom. when i got up stairs i realized that my truck alarm was going off!! i looked out and didn't see anything but i went out to see what was going on... i was too lazy to take my 400 out when i got home but figured " i live in the middle of nowhere, it won't hurt." i shut off my alarm and that's when i noticed my tie-down was off the bike and lying on the ground!!!!!! I was lucky that the f__k_r's were stupid and bumped my truck!! Needless to say, the 400 is in the garage and i probably won't sleep tonight!
    unfortunately, the R has been lost forever. May it rest in peace!!!

get a dog!!!,even if you do have a garage,glad to hear they didnt get it!!

i'm glad they didn't get it either!! tha only problem with a dog is that they scrap with the coons all the time, and the porcupines ect!!!!! oh well, the next time, i'll go out with the SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!
    unfortunately, the R has been lost forever. May it rest in peace!!!

I hear that!! I had a dog that liked to fight porcupines........very messy/nasty thing to have to deal w/,and the dog didnt learn,we spent about $650 on vet bills to remove the spikes.....not to freak you out but now they know you have that quad,a few shots just might let them know how much you love your machine the best of luck to ya,.......damn loser punks!!:grr

glad they didn't get it, thank goodness for shock sensors, right, hehe,,,i haul mine around alot, but i just back my truck up to a light pole or tree when i'm gonna leave it for a while, plus i'm thinking about getting the add-on device for my alarm (Viper 550ESP) that has a wire loop with a connection in the loop that when the connection is disrupted it trips the alarm,,,later
    Uncle Ted for President!

My Rags

85 70 "Lil Red"
    85 70 "Rosco"
    85 110 "Sweetie"
    83 185S "Freebie"
    85 250ES "Red"

02 400EX "Cletus"
    04 Polaris ATP "Hoss"

Past rags:2000 Scrambler 400, 86 350X, 86 250R, 84 200S, 97 ATK260LQ

i've got 2 german shepards that sleep next to my R, which is in my garage...common, i dare someone to try to take it.
    I didn't fail, I found another front end that doesn't work

For those of us who on occasion leave our quads in the back of the truck, all you need to do is to tak a U shaped piece of metal two or whatever, weld them upside down to the bed, then use short lengths of chains and locks on it. Also works well when you go on vacation and have no choice but to leave stuff in the back. I've got chains and locks that only a hydraulic bolt cutter and a plasma cutter can get through. Or just back up against a pole/building/vehicle/etc. Make it hard for'm guys.
    [flash width=400 height=100 loop=true]http://vooduuchild.freeservers.com/z400/vooduusign.swf[/flash]
    03 Z400, pro armor belly and swing arm skids, Alba max flow intake w/K&N filter and outerwears.
    03 Z400 w/ PRM swing arm skid.
    Both yellow jackets.

crazy canadian you should lock bluehaired canadian on a leash to protect your 400!
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

man your lucky

99 400ex
    87 250x
    94 300ex
    92 250x
    01 xr50r
    go cart

you are lucky