Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: amr customer service is AAA+++

amr customer service is AAA+++

I finally got around to sticking in the amr stage 3 box and lost all my spark put the stock one back on and it would fire right up. Tried sevral times. Called amr up they pick the phone up right away and he said he would have a new one out to me today. Didnt even want the the old one back first . That was easy fast customer service.

havent had any problems with the one in my kids 250ex

have one of there coils in my 400ex and it hasnt fouled a plug since i put it in.

thats still good to here
    400ex 05
    250ex 06
    420rancher07
    harley roadking 04
    DOG
    Kung Fu kitty

Re: amr customer service is AAA+++

Originally posted by stew21
    I finally got around to sticking in the amr stage 3 box and lost all my spark put the stock one back on and it would fire right up. Tried sevral times. Called amr up they pick the phone up right away and he said he would have a new one out to me today. Didnt even want the the old one back first . That was easy fast customer service.
    I have to agree 100% with that,great customer service and some outstanding products,best pistons on the market today.
    You also need that amr hot coil to feed fire to your quad.
    1 bad 650

is that the monster coil your talking about and does it help much

did they send you a brand new 1 and it didnt work? cuz i hav the exact same problem with the 1 i have.
    2008 400ex
    biggun slipon
    K&n w/ outterwear
    blingstar iron cross
    rock nerfs
    douglas wheels
    maxxis razr mx tires
    152 main 40 pilot jet

AMR. Customer service?
    Here's my tale of customer service:
    Rev box goes bad, email AMR. They ask for my Ebay receipt. Send it immediately. Don't hear from them for over a week. Call them .They're sorry, will send one right out.
    Wait a week, no rev box. Call them. They're sorry, mix up, will send one right out. Repeat this five times.
    Sixth call, I tell them I am not getting off the phone until I have resolution. They mention something about the 06-07 stator regulator being different. I tell them "then don't list your product as being for the 06-07'
    'Give me a new one or a refund.'
    Wait a week. Finally get the new one. Put it on, nothing.
    I'm through with AMR.
    NotSoYoungAnymore Nor Cal ATV
    más tequila y los caballos frescos para mis hombres

RnJ Racing, Teixeira Tech Racing, Precision Racing Products,
    Spy Optics, MDK Motorsports, DWT, SixSixOne

rev box

Originally posted by tedwilley
    AMR. Customer service?
    Here's my tale of customer service:
    Rev box goes bad, email AMR. They ask for my Ebay receipt. Send it immediately. Don't hear from them for over a week. Call them .They're sorry, will send one right out.
    Wait a week, no rev box. Call them. They're sorry, mix up, will send one right out. Repeat this five times.
    Sixth call, I tell them I am not getting off the phone until I have resolution. They mention something about the 06-07 stator regulator being different. I tell them "then don't list your product as being for the 06-07'
    'Give me a new one or a refund.'
    Wait a week. Finally get the new one. Put it on, nothing.
    I'm through with AMR.
    Sounds like they have a bad run of rev-box,thats no reason to have bad service though.I had this problem with a DYNA one time
    and they told me to unplug it and then plug it back in again,and it worked.I never new amr was like that,to bad for them.
    1 bad 650

Re: rev box

Originally posted by prairiemonster
    Sounds like they have a bad run of rev-box,thats no reason to have bad service though.I had this problem with a DYNA one time
    and they told me to unplug it and then plug it back in again,and it worked.I never new amr was like that,to bad for them.
    there not like that..your only getting 1 side of the story
    400ex 05
    250ex 06
    420rancher07
    harley roadking 04
    DOG
    Kung Fu kitty

From what I was told by the last person I spoke with was that yes they have a two year warranty, but AMR does not keep records of their Ebay sales for verification. Since Ebay deletes all transactions after 90 days they couldn't verify my warranty. The fact that I DO keep all of my records from Ebay and Paypal was of no consequence. Each of the three prior people I had dealt with could not verify the purchase. Rather calling or emailing me, they dropped the issue. I would then start all over again with a different person. The evidence of my patience is the fact that I called every Friday for six weeks to get the issue resolved.
    Maybe they handle sales from their actual web site differently.
    But for me, I won't bother to find out!
    NotSoYoungAnymore Nor Cal ATV
    más tequila y los caballos frescos para mis hombres

RnJ Racing, Teixeira Tech Racing, Precision Racing Products,
    Spy Optics, MDK Motorsports, DWT, SixSixOne

i dont buy anything off flea bay......i would rather pay more and get the service.

you were being cheap and you got what you payed for
    400ex 05
    250ex 06
    420rancher07
    harley roadking 04
    DOG
    Kung Fu kitty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast